Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

detecting trip out west.

Go down

detecting trip out west. Empty detecting trip out west.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi Guys,
I am going on a detecting trip out west of nsw on Friday to hill end, hargraves and the areas around there. I have been out there a few times and no luck on the gold side of things yet, is there a spot where I can have a swing where gold has been found recently? You can PM me if you want and maybe meet there. Not sure where I'll stay the night yet.
Cheers,
uncle bob. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

detecting trip out west. Empty Re: detecting trip out west.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi bob,

anywhere arround the diggings at Tambaroora gold is found every weekend. It's getting harder to scare up a bit now but still some good patches to be found if you put in the effort.

If you're interested, Nuggetsfromdownunder at Mudgee are running another one of thier gold tours/instruction weekends again this weekend. I think there are still some vacancies.
There is a cost involved just as with the Victorian tours/weekends but many people recover the cost in both gold found plus experiance gained.

These tours are on private property, not open to the public and one fellow is booked in this weekend for his third tour. Last one he found in excess of 40 peices.

Cheers,

Steve

Back to top Go down