Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ?

+6
Hotrocks
nero_design
GoldstalkerGPX
Fly_Dirt
scruffy_hair86
Jigalong
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ?

Post  maxxAu Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 am

To have a penal on your roof? Is it a phallic decal?
Replacing the fox tail on the aerial or the bulldog bonnet emblem.
What is it made of..rubber?
I may have to trip over to HillEnd to see this one bounce
maxx

maxxAu
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ?

Post  Narrawa Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am

Oh crap!!! i never gave it a second look !! Laughing Laughing lol!

Ok ok ya got me, i meant to say panel, but i than saw jigs reply and thought WTF i'll have me sum fun with this guy and make him pause for a sec, because i have both a solar panel and a ( roof ) panel. lol!

I wont edit that post, or these reply's wont make sense, i'll just ware the witches hat for the day. Embarassed
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Fly_Dirt - One of the Meerkats
Which one are you Wink
Was it somebody on this site that said Doug Stone was doing a NSW prospecting book ? - Page 2 Meeer

Regards
John

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 am

John,
If meerkats are in the Australian bush, why can't panthers be there ? You know it makes sense.
Jig
Jigalong
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly_Dirt Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am

Hi John,

Nope, none of them are me. But it's a nice pic of Maverick and the kids, my neighbours over the hill.......real sticky beaks and better than guard dogs. Dogs can't use the phone or write down plate numbers.

I have told them to ring me straight away if they see a white 4x4 with a "penal" on the roof. I sure don't wanna miss that sight. affraid I wonder if it looks like something out of "Priscilla" with the owner dressed in pink and purple spangled detecting gear, waving a fluro glitter Minelab 5000. Now that would have to beat a camo suit. lol!

Regards
Fly_Dirt
Fly_Dirt
Fly_Dirt
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2