Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear waste from small modular reactors

+2
granite2
planetcare
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nuclear waste from small modular reactors - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear waste from small modular reactors

Post  granite2 Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:02 pm

Chalmers said that on television today.
But this conversation is going nowhere.
I will now bow out.
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Nuclear waste from small modular reactors - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear waste from small modular reactors

Post  Kon61gold Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:35 am

Gentlemen, the worlds on fire as we speak & you guys are still debating small nuclear reactors? Leave things like that to albo. Surely he'll find some time to solve such issues, whenever he stops from touring overseas. Shocked Q35

Kon T25

Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

granite2 and adrian ss like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:50 am

Albo is a goat and waaaayyyyyy out of his league where global issues are involved.....The Americans are having fun with him, the Chinese are using him as a play thing and I doubt that the rest of the world has even heard of him.

Last edited by adrian ss on Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4366
Registration date : 2015-07-03

granite2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:57 pm

Gentlemen I think we're straying off topic?
Maybe you could design a giant hamster wheel for the back yard, hook it up to a genni and some batteries and solve all our problems?
Nuclear waste from small modular reactors - Page 2 20231110
It'll keep you fit while burning off some nervous energy plus the odd kilo Laughing Laughing Laughing Q11 Q07

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2018-05-23

granite2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:48 pm

Hamster wheel sounds like a good idea there moredeep, but running round in circles for hrs to no end, not knowing whether one is coming or going, might lead to one believing that they're hamster & no longer human. Shocked Q35

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:00 pm

Q28 Q25
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:34 pm

Dunno about you blokes but I don't know if I'm coming or going most of the time anyway 😄
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:37 pm

With the world in turmoil, not knowing what to believe or not believe anymore, I can't blame you for thinking that way Jim.
To think tackling covid-19 & changes to climate would have been more than enough for any a nation to handle, but now war after war? Shocked
What is this world coming to?
Anyways, I've strayed off the main topic & enough from me.

Kon T25

Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:48 pm

And don't forget the new threat of AI, we won't know what to believe anymore especially when everyone has a hair trigger
and will go OFF at the drop of a hat affraid affraid ,,,,oh happy days ,oops I strayed off Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 pm

If SMRs are not viable then we will never have them. If they do prove viable then they are going to arrive in Australia whether we like it or not Rolling Eyes
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2