Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab

3 posters

Go down

In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Empty In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab

Post  GregPrimmer Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Dusted off dad's Goldseeker from 1985 and had a look. It's in great condition! He found loads of rubbish (treasure) in WA with it.. I then went out and bought a Gold Monster and an SDC2300
Total newbie and looking forward to giving it a go soon... Sorry, I don't know why the images are not the right way up...=)

In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Img_3711
In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Img_3710
In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Img_3712

GregPrimmer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-06-08

Back to top Go down

In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Empty Re: In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab

Post  moredeep Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:37 pm

Hi Greg welcome to the forum, what a spick looking machine, it's in concourse condition?
I think your old man would be happy that it's been dusted off for a run in the bush.
I'm sure that a few here will give you some advice on how to drive that thing,[adrian??]
Good luck with the other 2 machines  and I hope the 15000 will bring you lots of luck cheers

cheers    moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2018-05-23

GregPrimmer likes this post

Back to top Go down

In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab Empty Re: In the beginning... Found Dads original Minelab

Post  adrian ss Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:02 pm

[quote="GregPrimmer"]Dusted off dad's Goldseeker from 1985 and had a look. It's in great condition! He found loads of rubbish (treasure) in WA with it.. I then went out and bought a Gold Monster and an SDC2300
Total newbie and looking forward to giving it a go soon... Sorry, I don't know why the images are not the right way up...=)

Am curious to hear how you go with the 15000.
It is not in the same league as the ML PIs but it does work well and can handle fairly tough ground. I can safely say that any gold you do find with it will be of reasonable size. Smile
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4365
Registration date : 2015-07-03

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down