Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are All Of One Stock

3 posters

Go down

We Are All Of One Stock Empty We Are All Of One Stock

Post  adrian ss Tue May 17, 2022 7:16 pm

We are all of equal geological age on this planet, contrary to what some believe.
Some of us advanced a bit, some of us advanced a lot mentally, socially and morally and some of us stagnated and have remained unchanged for 200,000 + years. We have all as a species moved from continent to continent, we have all traversed great expanses of land and sea in our never ending search for food. We all have a right to exist and we are all just another life form fighting for survival on this magical ball of fire Air and water floating in a sea of space, gravity and time.
No matter who we are as humans or what Race we are, we have all been on this planet for the same length of time.

https://theconversation.com/when-did-we-become-fully-human-what-fossils-and-dna-tell-us-about-the-evolution-of-modern-intelligence-143717
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

We Are All Of One Stock Empty Re: We Are All Of One Stock

Post  Kon61gold Tue May 17, 2022 10:56 pm

Ahh, that is a question being asked from the beginning of time Adrian.
Since science through evidence states that, matter cannot be destroyed only altered, I think I might have to agree with you on that one.
Like change over time is inevitable, so to all species of this world change or evolve over time.
The part about some of us advancing a bit, some a lot & some remaining stagnant & unchanged over time, has me a little baffled though.
What I do know, is that man is born with a brain, but not knowledge. Knowledge can only be gained through practical experiences over time.
We can't all be rocket scientists that's for sure, but less brain damaged or brain incapacitated in some form or another, advancing mentally can be achieved by all or any human being, with the will or desire to question & learn from & yes we all have the right to exist, as long as ones existence is based on understanding or being aware, of all that surrounds us.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 am

In regards to remaining stagnant and unchanged I am referring to the fact that today there are humans who are still Stone Age, some who are somewhat better than Stone Age , others way ahead of Stone Age and others who have evolved so far that they can now travel to other worlds.
Those that are still somewhat lesser evolved are changing themselves by inter breeding with those who have more highly developed brains. This is nothing new.
I agree that humans seem to be borne empty headed which is very different to other so called Wild Animals that have been here for millions of years longer than us that are definitely borne pre-programmed with survival and behavior instincts that have resulted from continual threats to their existence that resulted in their DNA becoming altered in such a way as to contain instinctive behavior codes.
DNA controls every aspect of our being, and I do mean everything.
Even plants have adapted to threats. Roses have thorns, cacti have spikes, some plants have poisonous saps etc For this to occur the plant has to have an awareness of its surroundings......Hmmmmmm I wonder where a gum trees brain is. Laughing
For me one of the most amazing aspects of all life forms on this planet is the fact that every life form has the ability to evolve to a higher level of mentality and physicality and this is all controlled by what we call DNA.
Ya gotta wonder just how the hell this all came about???
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Wed May 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Don't worry tooooo much Adrian, hopefully muther nature is talking care of it  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Google say's

"In 1992, a study found a global 50% decline in sperm counts in men over the previous 60 years. Multiple studies over subsequent years confirmed that initial finding, including a 2017 paper showing a 50% to 60% decline in sperm concentration between 1973 and 2011 in men from around the world".30 July 2021.

I just wish some of our crazy world leaders were shooting blanks  What a Face  Sad

cheers    moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed May 18, 2022 5:20 pm

I reckon someone should shoot a few Live rounds at some of those leaders. Q35 Q35 Q35

Mother nature may well be responding to our stuffing of the planet by commencing a natural cull of the population. Q24 Q24

Reduce the population by lowering sperm counts thereby causing less fossil fuel usage resulting in less CO2 in the atmosphere, resulting in no global warming, and so the wheel turns. Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down