Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Married for 60 Years

2 posters

Go down

Married for 60 Years Empty Married for 60 Years

Post  geof_junk Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:22 pm

An old couple had been married for 60 years. They shared everything together & the only secret between them was what the little old lady had in a box hidden in her closet
One day she got sick & didn’t think she would live, so the house duties fell on her husband.
In tidying up the house the old guy found the box and asked his wife what was in it. She thought now was the time to tell him, so she said
“Open it” When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and about $30,000.00 in cash.
He was stunned & asked her about this treasure. His wife told him ‘My grandma said the secret to a happy marriage was, if I lost my temper with you, I should keep quiet and crochet a doll.'
Her husband had to fight back tears. Only two precious dolls were in the chest, so he assumed that she had only ever been angry with him twice in 60 years!

'Darling,' he said. 'That explains the dolls, but what about all the cash, where did it come from?' She said 'That's the money I made from selling the other dolls at a couple of dollars each.'
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Claychipper, AnnieL, xmas tree and soldier of fortune like this post

Back to top Go down

Married for 60 Years Empty Re: Married for 60 Years

Post  PeterInSa Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:52 pm

geof... re (Married for 60 Years) I thought I was going to read about your love life, married for 60 years.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

geof_junk and BEPGOLD like this post

Back to top Go down