Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can we EVER defeat this ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  adrian ss Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Well that puts me more at ease, for I can't go against those scientifically proven facts/figures planetcare. Very encouraging results indeed, thanks.  
In regards to the initial topic question, I don't think we can ever defeat this new strain of dangerous flue like virus Adrian, more like it will end up being a part of ones annual flue shot jab recommendation.

Cheers Kon. T25

Yes hopefully science can keep on top of this virus although at the rate it is mutating now it might be an uphill battle. Even the more common flu is starting to get the better of us..
For something that is not alive, does not think or communicate, this virus is pretty clever.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3122
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:13 pm

How dumb do these pollies take us for, posing for a fake Jab, like no swab no gloves and no jab, fake as fake.

https://www.facebook.com/100054776165385/videos/pcb.219563243212880/219563026546235

How can we EVER defeat this ? - Page 2 Fake_j10
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6207
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:39 pm

yes Dave a bit silly,but it's the old dammed if you do scenario.
If she had got a real covid jab she probably would of been canned for cue jumping????Morrison got jumped on for getting it,he's 52 yrs old [in the safe zone]
It's like when you see pollies looking like irriots with Hi vis, helmut and glasess on walking through a paddocks for some new project,OHS they say.
And if they didn't have it on someone would attack them for breaching union rules?

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Put it this way Dave, would you or I be smiling, knowing that we're being injected with a newly developed, frankensteined experimental vaccine Shocked affraid Q41 Q35

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3906
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

davsgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:15 pm

adrian ss wrote:
Kon61gold wrote:Well that puts me more at ease, for I can't go against those scientifically proven facts/figures planetcare. Very encouraging results indeed, thanks.  
In regards to the initial topic question, I don't think we can ever defeat this new strain of dangerous flue like virus Adrian, more like it will end up being a part of ones annual flue shot jab recommendation.

Cheers Kon. T25

For something that is  not alive, does not think or communicate, this virus is pretty clever.

The virus is not  "clever" its being driven by evolution  to become more rapidly infectious.All the virus wants to do is to make as many copies of itself as rapidly as possible.To replicate it needs a host and the more  hosts it can infect rapidly the more copies of itself it can make! The mutations so far are in the spike protein and enable the covid variants to more rapidly bind  and more tightly bind to the ace receptor  found on the surface of many human cells.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Put it this way Dave, would you or I be smiling, knowing that we're being injected with a newly developed, frankensteined experimental vaccine Shocked affraid Q41 Q35

Kon. T25

The vaccines are NOT , frankensteined experimental vaccines!!!!!! As i have said previously they have gone through the most rigorous testing protocols just like any other TGA approved vaccines! And  remember so far nearly 20 million people have been vaccinated with  very few serious side  effects even with 4x the max dose with one vaccine in elderly patients!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21 pm

A bit like the politicians, for they too have a tendency of rapidly binding together in order to inflict more pain on the people. Shocked Q35
Yes, very few serious side effects that we're told of.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3906
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

davsgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum