Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can we EVER defeat this ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  adrian ss Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 am

Fascinating stuff

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-viruses-alive-2004/

Seem a bit like biological Nanobots. pale
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3050
Age : 74
Registration date : 2015-07-03

geof_junk and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  adrian ss Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:31 am

And still the flights continue. At least 10 flts from China arriving in Aust today.

None from Africa or the UK. Hope it stays that way for the next 12 months.
Good luck to the Americans. They will need more than Trump or Biden to stop the spread. Time the people got their act together and start following the rules.

Anybody planning to travel internationally for no other reason than taking a holiday now, need to have their heads re programmed.

How can we EVER defeat this ? Rscn1527
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3050
Age : 74
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Don't worry to much about it Adrian, for its when mans A*s* is on fire, that brings out the best in way of innovation. For where there's a will, there's always a way, but lets just hope the cure, is nothing like the newly introduced Chinese vaccine, or we might not live long enough to worry about what's going to happen next. Shocked Q35

Cheers Kon. Q11 T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  adrian ss Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Who the blazes would trust any Chinese contrived vaccine now. affraid pale
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3050
Age : 74
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  davsgold Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:17 pm

and just to think back about 12 months, anybody that said the things they want to make/force you do now were branded conspiracy theorists, and where are the tinfoil hats etc, well take a good look now open your eyes to what is happening.

People are actually dying now from the vaccine that is supposed to save them, go figure
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6191
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  adrian ss Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:04 pm

Maybe it is time the world was purged off human life and this is how it is going to take place.
The virus vaccine is designed to switch itself on and change to active nanobot virus's after a certain period of time and then all those who have been vaccinated will all drop dead. sunny sunny sunny Basketball Basketball Basketball
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3050
Age : 74
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  davsgold Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:33 pm

I really don't know why the ones that want to have the vaccine are worried about the ones that don't want to be vaccinated because if the vaccine works those vaccinated are safe and the rest take there chances, and even now most people recover and have an immunity for sometime anyway, just like they had been vaccinated anyway.

When it's all said and done the most likely outcome is you will need a vaccination every year, just like you do for the Flu now.
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6191
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Nightjar Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 pm

And now the tennis players are here. Why, money rules of course. And they have the audacity to complain about Australias isolation rules.
Money greed bypasses all rules.
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2626
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

davsgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  moredeep Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:38 pm

It's just not cricket?


cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 996
Age : 60
Registration date : 2018-05-23

bowenboi likes this post

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Easy there Adrian, I'm not ready to be purged of all life yet  Shocked  Q35
Regardless of what nations & their governments stand for or laws they operate/abide under (Communism, Socialism or Democracy for that matter) when hasn't money taken precedence over all things Nightjar? The motto "money talks, whilst bull*sh*t walks" has & always will take precedence over all things.     
I'm quite sure the rush to have an early vaccine out for covid-19, has also led to the cutting of one to many corners Dave, hence the high side effects & low efficacy rate of the Chinese vaccine.
Lets just see how our own government here, goes about in obtaining/distributing a safe COVID vaccine.
From seeing what's happened/happening, throughout this whole pandemic crises & the number of deaths involved all over the world, you can bet on one thing, that no government official will be held responsible, for every blunder that's occurred under their authority.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  davsgold Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Well get ready for this. So much for a vaccine that was not going to be compulsory. Now that they the have nearly everyone terrified and herded like sheep in a yard this is the plan. This is in Australia, one could be forgiven for thinking that we are now in China to be treated like this. Unbloody believable.

"“Any requirement for borders to open up will require vaccination and it will require the widespread use of assured certificates, and that is what we are talking about today – the Australian assured certificate that Australians can have enormous confidence in,”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/federal-government-reveals-plans-for-proof-of-vaccination-certificates-to-be-stored-and-displayed-on-phone-apps/news-story/5eec12b6058215777ed43d5221160df7?fbclid=IwAR3KNzhrDHTkj7kE0NDjVeG1jQuX6gQzn-1_oFYAjlUihXHq_vgpUNKxIfo
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6191
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Mechanic Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:05 pm

I don't know why there is such a push for experimental, not properly trialed vaccines to be pushed upon the population on mass.
There is never any mention of therapeutic treatments, nothing about getting your immune system strong.
Early on, someone mentioned Ivermectin as a useful treatment for Covid and many other ailments. There have been studies conducted that now show Ivermectin when used with a nasal spray to be very effective at preventing covid in health workers and of those who did still contract symptoms were very mild.
Now this is using treatments that are already available and have been used on humans for years and any long term effects are well known.
This pandemic and lockdowns could end with simple cheap known medications used to boost your immune system.
https://covexit.com/new-study-further-confirms-effective-prophylaxis-for-covid-19/

Cheers Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 693
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-20

https://DetectronicsAustralia.com

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Mechanic wrote:I don't know why there is such a push for experimental, not properly trialed vaccines to be pushed upon the population on mass.
There is never any mention of therapeutic treatments, nothing about getting your immune system strong.
Early on, someone mentioned Ivermectin as a useful treatment for Covid and many other ailments. There have been studies conducted that now show Ivermectin when used with a nasal spray to be very effective at preventing covid in health workers and of those who did still contract symptoms were very mild.
Now this is using treatments that are already available and have been used on humans for years and any long term effects are well known.
This pandemic and lockdowns could end with simple cheap known medications used to boost your immune system.
https://covexit.com/new-study-further-confirms-effective-prophylaxis-for-covid-19/

Cheers Mick
The vaccines have gone through proper trials and the results have been very carefully evaluated and subjected to very rigorous peer review. Their are NO double blind randomized statistically significant clinical trials that show that Ivermectin can prevent covid infection or reduce the severity of the infection.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Mechanic wrote:I don't know why there is such a push for experimental, not properly trialed vaccines to be pushed upon the population on mass.
There is never any mention of therapeutic treatments, nothing about getting your immune system strong.
Early on, someone mentioned Ivermectin as a useful treatment for Covid and many other ailments. There have been studies conducted that now show Ivermectin when used with a nasal spray to be very effective at preventing covid in health workers and of those who did still contract symptoms were very mild.
Now this is using treatments that are already available and have been used on humans for years and any long term effects are well known.
This pandemic and lockdowns could end with simple cheap known medications used to boost your immune system.
https://covexit.com/new-study-further-confirms-effective-prophylaxis-for-covid-19/

Cheers Mick

Some of the side-effects that may be associated with ivermectin include skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events (dizziness, seizures, confusion), sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury (hepatitis). Laboratory test abnormalities include decrease in white cell count and elevated liver tests. Any use of ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 should be avoided as its benefits and safety for these purposes have not been established. Data from clinical trials are necessary for us to determine whether ivermectin is safe and effective in treating or preventing COVID-1

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Mechanic Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:34 pm

planetcare wrote:
Mechanic wrote:I don't know why there is such a push for experimental, not properly trialed vaccines to be pushed upon the population on mass.
There is never any mention of therapeutic treatments, nothing about getting your immune system strong.
Early on, someone mentioned Ivermectin as a useful treatment for Covid and many other ailments. There have been studies conducted that now show Ivermectin when used with a nasal spray to be very effective at preventing covid in health workers and of those who did still contract symptoms were very mild.
Now this is using treatments that are already available and have been used on humans for years and any long term effects are well known.
This pandemic and lockdowns could end with simple cheap known medications used to boost your immune system.
https://covexit.com/new-study-further-confirms-effective-prophylaxis-for-covid-19/

Cheers Mick

Some of the side-effects that may be associated with ivermectin include skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events (dizziness, seizures, confusion), sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury (hepatitis). Laboratory test abnormalities include decrease in white cell count and elevated liver tests. Any use of ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 should be avoided as its benefits and safety for these purposes have not been established. Data from clinical trials are necessary for us to determine whether ivermectin is safe and effective in treating or preventing COVID-1
At least death isn't on that list, or any autoimmune diseases.
https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04701710

Thing is, some of these vaccine methods are completely new, not used in humans before namely the Mnrna vaccines. We have not seen what effect it has on unborn children, 1, 3, 5 years down the road.
The vaccines have been pushed out with emergency use approval which skips a lot of the normal requirements.
The vaccine manufacturers are exempt from all damages, you cannot sue them if something bad goes wrong. They say "oops sorry" and give you a jelly bean.

Pushing a new vaccine upon the whole population for a disease that has a better than 98% survival rate if you are under like 60 when people who have been vaccinated can still actually contract and transmit covid just doesn't seem right to me, meanwhile debunking any potential existing potential treatments. Our immune sustems have roamed this planet for a long time. By all means, your body your choice. You want it, go for it. I don't just now. Come and ask me again in 10 years time, I might have a different opinion. I'm not antivax, I just see this as a potential recipe for disaster.

My motto in life, prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Cheers Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 693
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-20

https://DetectronicsAustralia.com

davsgold and Mike54 like this post

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Mechanic wrote:
planetcare wrote:
Mechanic wrote:I don't know why there is such a push for experimental, not properly trialed vaccines to be pushed upon the population on mass.
There is never any mention of therapeutic treatments, nothing about getting your immune system strong.
Early on, someone mentioned Ivermectin as a useful treatment for Covid and many other ailments. There have been studies conducted that now show Ivermectin when used with a nasal spray to be very effective at preventing covid in health workers and of those who did still contract symptoms were very mild.
Now this is using treatments that are already available and have been used on humans for years and any long term effects are well known.
This pandemic and lockdowns could end with simple cheap known medications used to boost your immune system.
https://covexit.com/new-study-further-confirms-effective-prophylaxis-for-covid-19/

Cheers Mick

Some of the side-effects that may be associated with ivermectin include skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events (dizziness, seizures, confusion), sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury (hepatitis). Laboratory test abnormalities include decrease in white cell count and elevated liver tests. Any use of ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 should be avoided as its benefits and safety for these purposes have not been established. Data from clinical trials are necessary for us to determine whether ivermectin is safe and effective in treating or preventing COVID-1
At least death isn't on that list, or any autoimmune diseases.
https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04701710

Thing is, some of these vaccine methods are completely new, not used in humans before namely the Mnrna vaccines. We have not seen what effect it has on unborn children, 1, 3, 5 years down the road.
The vaccines have been pushed out with emergency use approval which skips a lot of the normal requirements.
The vaccine manufacturers are exempt from all damages, you cannot sue them if something bad goes wrong. They say "oops sorry" and give you a jelly bean.

Pushing a new vaccine upon the whole population for a disease that has a better than 98% survival rate if you are under like 60 when people who have been vaccinated can still actually contract and transmit covid just doesn't seem right to me, meanwhile debunking any potential existing potential treatments. Our immune sustems have roamed this planet for a long time. By all means, your body your choice. You want it, go for it. I don't just now. Come and ask me again in 10 years time, I might have a different opinion. I'm not antivax, I just see this as a potential recipe for disaster.

My motto in life, prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Cheers Mick
un
No vaccine is 100% safe. In a small number of cases vaccines will cause serious to even fatal consequences. Yes their are unanswered question with the vaccines eg do they prevent the transmission of covid. Its not only people over 60 that are at risk of covid but people with some preexisting conditions or are immuno compromised like those on cancer chemo.But some much younger people who appear to have only  very mild disease are suffering severe long term adverse effects- the so called long haulers with lung scarring, cadio vascular problems and  various neurological symptoms.Some of these long haulers may never work again!


Last edited by planetcare on Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:53 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-23/long-term-effects-of-covid-study-in-medical-journal/13007498

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Mechanic Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:28 pm

Some of the people who take the vaccine will never work again either.

So why is there no encouragement for people to take supplements such as vit C, D and eating healthy to give their immune systems the tools needed to do it's damn job? Our bodies are an amazing machine.
It would be interesting to see how many long haulers occur using alternative treatments such as Ivermectin and the infamous Hydroxychloriquine with the appropriate supporting medications? I believe they are both now approved in the USA as treatments and doctors can prescribe them for covid.

Isn't it strange how that Surgisphere company were able to have such a damning report on Hydroxy published very early in the Lancet, only to later have it retracted after it was found that the data was basically made up. Damage done by that point.

Anyway my main point is, if you want to take it, that is your choice and I'm not going to stand in your way. If I have reservations and don't want to take it and or choose alternative treatments that is my choice. You will be vaccinated so won't have to worry about what I am doing. I don't support imposing restrictions on people just because they choose not to have something that is very new stuck into their body. People make mistakes and smart people know and acknowledge that.



Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 693
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-20

https://DetectronicsAustralia.com

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Nightjar Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Talk to your chemist and he/she can rattle of a list of drugs that help one medical problem and bring on another. Eg: Pain relief medication increases your blood pressure etc etc. Most meds have side effects.
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2626
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Fellas, although both of you have valid points in way of your discussion, we must keep in mind, that we might not be left with any choice as to whether we take any of these new rushly made vaccines or not & I'll tell you why.
The government can't force us to take anything directly, but indirectly, the place where we work or the places or venues we visit, may no longer allow us in, unless we have been vaccinated. Then what choice are we left with?
True to say that no vaccine even after years of proper testing, is going to be suited to everyone, without presenting some sort of heath issue or even fatality to someone, not alone the fear of not knowing the real short or long term side effects, that might happen to arise from any new un-tried vaccine before.
I don't have a motto, nor an answer as to what each & everyone of us are experiencing through this COVID-19 day & age, all I can hope for, is that the sciences & people involved in making such vaccines for the worlds population, happen to get it more right than wrong.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Mechanic wrote:Some of the people who take the vaccine will never work again either.

So why is there no encouragement for people to take supplements such as vit C, D and eating healthy to give their immune systems the tools needed to do it's damn job? Our bodies are an amazing machine.
It would be interesting to see how many long haulers occur using alternative treatments such as Ivermectin and the infamous Hydroxychloriquine with the appropriate supporting medications? I believe they are both now approved in the USA as treatments and doctors can prescribe them for covid.

Isn't it strange how that Surgisphere company were able to have such a damning report on Hydroxy published very early in the Lancet, only to later have it retracted after it was found that the data was basically made up. Damage done by that point.

Anyway my main point is, if you want to take it, that is your choice and I'm not going to stand in your way. If I have reservations and don't want to take it and or choose alternative treatments that is my choice. You will be vaccinated so won't have to worry about what I am doing. I don't support imposing restrictions on people just because they choose not to have something that is very new stuck into their body. People make mistakes and smart people know and acknowledge that.


"Some of the people who take the vaccine will never work again either."
That may be so but the numbers are likely to be very small just as they are with almost all vaccines.
HCQ and Ivermectin are not as far as i know approved by the FDA in the USA for covid treatments with or without appropriate supporting medications.HCQ is of no benefit in treating or preventing covid.
While a healthy diet is important for a robust immune system and general health even those with the best diet are still getting infected and ending up in ICU or dying! I am not aware of any studies that show vit C, D or other vitamin supplements can protect you from covid.
Yes it is your choice as to what you to do to prevent covid infection but hopefully your decision will be based on the very best medical science.Vaccination is the only way at present that we can prevent people from getting seriously ill from covid and a variety of other diseases and achieve herd immunity.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:51 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Fellas, although both of you have valid points in way of your discussion, we must keep in mind, that we might not be left with any choice as to whether we take any of these new rushly made vaccines or not & I'll tell you why.
The government can't force us to take anything directly, but indirectly, the place where we work or the places or venues we visit, may no longer allow us in, unless we have been vaccinated. Then what choice are we left with?
True to say that no vaccine even after years of proper testing, is going to be suited to everyone, without presenting some sort of heath issue or even fatality to someone, not alone the fear of not knowing the real short or long term side effects, that might happen to arise from any new un-tried vaccine before.
I don't have a motto, nor an answer as to what each & everyone of us are experiencing through this COVID-19 day & age, all I can hope for, is that the sciences & people involved in making such vaccines for the worlds population, happen to get it more right than wrong.

Cheers Kon. T25

The vaccines have not be rushly made. New technology and the global sharing of knowledge by hundreds of medical scientist and virologists has dramatically accelerated the development of these new vaccines. This new knowledge and technology will enable the much more rapid development and deployment of future vaccines when the next pandemic comes as it surely will.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:03 am

The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel’s Statement on the Use of Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19
National Institutes of Health
Last Updated: January 14, 2021
Recommendation
The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) has determined that currently there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/statement-on-ivermectin/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:19 am

Miracle' drug ivermectin unproven against Covid, scientists warn
“Scientists have warned against taking an anti-parasite drug as a treatment for Covid-19 despite headlines that have touted it as a cure.
Facebook posts and articles endorsing ivermectin have proliferated in Brazil, France, South Africa and South Korea as governments around the world scramble to roll out vaccination programmes.
But health agencies say that there is not enough evidence to promote the drug as a remedy for coronavirus -- and that research into the question has often been unsound.”
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210115-miracle-drug-ivermectin-unproven-against-covid-scientists-warn

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:36 pm

Planetcare, I do want to have faith in what the sciences are saying/doing & although this new knowledge of technology might have enabled the much more rapid development of future vaccines, (during a race against time) they also come with one too many a side effect, which have not yet been neutralized or gotten rid of, for the safe injection to most of the worlds population. Put it this way, if the people behind the development of these new vaccines, were to be held accountable for things not going as planned,(& I'm not referring to the one person in 20,000 but the likelihood of 10 deaths from 20,000 jabs) would these new making of vaccines be out within a year instead of the normal 5 or seven years?
Just like I can't trust a fork tongued politician as far as I can see them, neither can I trust the unprecedented billions of dollars invested, in creating a safe new vaccine for all mankind, in the fastest & most convenient way possible, in order to beat the competition, for there are still one to many variables missing from the equation.
What continues to amaze me the most, is that it took another life threatening blunder, once again placing mans a**e on fire, to produce/achieve what were once called impossible, to now possible.

Only my thoughts on such matters fellas & sincerely hope, that I am drastically wrong in my way of thinking. Bottom line, we certainly can't sit back & wait seven years for a vaccine to be near 100% effective because by then, COVID-19 would have mutated 7 fold. Shocked Laughing

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Planetcare, I do want to have faith in what the sciences are saying/doing & although this new knowledge of technology might have enabled the much more rapid development of future vaccines, (during a race against time) they also come with one too many a side effect, which have not yet been neutralized or gotten rid of, for the safe injection to most of the worlds population. Put it this way, if the people behind the development of these new vaccines, were to be held accountable for things not going as planned,(& I'm not referring to the one person in 20,000 but the likelihood of 10 deaths from 20,000 jabs) would these new making of vaccines be out within a year instead of the normal 5 or seven years?
Just like I can't trust a fork tongued politician as far as I can see them, neither can I trust the unprecedented billions of dollars invested, in creating a safe new vaccine for all mankind, in the fastest & most convenient way possible, in order to beat the competition, for there are still one to many variables missing from the equation.
What continues to amaze me the most, is that it took another life threatening blunder, once again placing mans a**e on fire, to produce/achieve what were once called impossible, to now possible.

Only my thoughts on such matters fellas & sincerely hope, that I am drastically wrong in my way of thinking. Bottom line, we certainly can't sit back & wait seven years for a vaccine to be near 100% effective because by then, COVID-19 would have mutated 7 fold. Shocked Laughing

Cheers Kon. T25

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/about-covid-19-vaccines/how-covid-19-vaccines-are-tested-and-approved

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  planetcare Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine
Results
A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo. There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2 and 162 cases among those assigned to placebo; BNT162b2 was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 (95% credible interval, 90.3 to 97.6). Similar vaccine efficacy (generally 90 to 100%) was observed across subgroups defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, baseline body-mass index, and the presence of coexisting conditions. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of BNT162b2 was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache. The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

FDA report reveals phase 3 clinical trial data for the Pfizer and BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine candidate
https://mvec.mcri.edu.au/fda-report-reveals-phase-3-clinical-trial-data-for-the-pfizer-and-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-candidate/


The EUA request includes safety and efficacy data from an ongoing phase 3 randomized, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trial of BNT162b2 in approximately 44,000 participants. The primary efficacy endpoint is incidence of COVID-19 among participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection before or during the 2-dose vaccination regimen. In a mid-November analysis of 36,621 participants randomized 1:1 to vaccine or placebo who were included in the per-protocol efficacy analysis population of participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection prior to 7 days after completion of the vaccination regimen, efficacy in preventing confirmed COVID-19 occurring at least 7 days after the second dose of vaccine was 95.0%, with 8 COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group and 162 COVID-19 cases in the placebo group. Subgroup analyses of the primary efficacy endpoint showed similar efficacy point estimates across age groups, genders, racial and ethnic groups, and participants with medical comorbidities associated with high risk of severe COVID-19. Secondary efficacy analyses suggested benefit of the vaccine in preventing severe COVID-19, in preventing COVID-19 following the first dose, and in preventing COVID-19 in individuals with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, although available data for these outcomes did not allow for firm conclusions.
Safety data from approximately 38,000 participants ≥16 years of age randomized 1:1 to vaccine or placebo with a median of 2 months of follow up after the second dose suggest a favorable safety profile, with no specific safety concerns identified that would preclude issuance of an EUA. Available safety data from all participants enrolled through the November 14, 2020 data cut-off (N=43,252, which includes late enrollment of additional adolescent and adult participants), was consistent with the safety profile for the approximately 38,000 participants with median follow-up of 2 months and also did not raise specific safety concerns. The most common solicited adverse reactions were injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%); severe adverse reactions occurred in 0.0% to 4.6% of participants, were more frequent after Dose 2 than after Dose 1, and were generally less frequent in participants ≥55 years of age (≤2.8%) as compared to younger participants (≤4.6%). The frequency of serious adverse events was low (<0.5%), without meaningful imbalances between study arms. Among non-serious unsolicited adverse events, there was a numerical imbalance of four cases of Bell’s palsy in the vaccine group compared with no cases in the placebo group, though the four cases in the vaccine group do not represent a frequency above that expected in the general population. Otherwise, there were no notable patterns or numerical imbalances between treatment groups for specific categories of non-serious adverse events (including other neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic events) that would suggest a causal relationship to BNT162b2 vaccine. With the exception of more frequent, generally mild to moderate reactogenicity in participants <55 years of age, the safety profile of BNT162b2 was generally similar across age groups, genders, ethnic and racial groups, participants with or without medical comorbidities, and participants with or without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection at enrollment.

As well as these phase 3 trials millions of people have already been vaccinated and serious adverse effects have have been very low.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Well that puts me more at ease, for I can't go against those scientifically proven facts/figures planetcare. Very encouraging results indeed, thanks.
In regards to the initial topic question, I don't think we can ever defeat this new strain of dangerous flue like virus Adrian, more like it will end up being a part of ones annual flue shot jab recommendation.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  geof_junk Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:41 pm

Quote As well as these phase 3 trials millions of people have already been vaccinated and serious adverse effects have have been very low.

I believe it is very safe for most people. The  government is pushing all the good points but I have not seen anything from them who should not have it. My wife spends more than 10% of each year in hospital getting IVIG treatment (Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) is a solution of human plasma proteins and in particular IgG antibodies with a broad spectrum of antibody activity) I think that people that are vulnerable should be mentioned and advised to see the Doctor/Specialist for advice.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

How can we EVER defeat this ? Empty Re: How can we EVER defeat this ?

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:21 pm

Agreed geof. No harm in having more than one reassurance from your local doctors/specialists, that have been looking after you & know your medical conditions inside out, in order to determine what best would suit the individuals circumstances.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3854
Age : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum