Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors

2 posters

Go down

Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors Empty Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors

Post  adrian ss Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Here are some reviews and info about other PIs available today.
https://www.metaldetectingworld.com/reviews_pulse_metal_detector.shtml
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors Empty Re: Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors

Post  ivanll Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:43 pm

WHAT  Question

NO ... Whites  TDI Beach Hunter. ........... which is actually good when you are the only  pirat  on a beach using one Very Happy   Exclamation

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors Empty Re: Info And Reviews Re PI Metal Detectors

Post  adrian ss Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Yeah that review list is not up to date.
If I had known before-hand that a wp TDI was in the mill I might have waited before jumping at the TDI OZ; From what I can gather though, the TDI Beach Hunter is not a whole lot different other than it being WP and possibly less sensitive to EMI.

I have tried a few ML Mono coils on my TDI and the ML 11 inch(GPX Mono Coil) and Coiltek 6 inch GPX Mono are superior to the stock Whites coils supplied with the TDI.
They are less effected by EMI, more responsive to small targets and have a much more even response across the coil. The ML 11 inch can get a bit heavy after a few hours detecting.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down