Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengraph and Mac

2 posters

Go down

Tengraph and Mac Empty Tengraph and Mac

Post  goldinthehole Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Hi i have been tying to download Tengraph on my Mac , not having any luck with ,

does Tengraph work on a Mac ? i thought it should ,

Wayne,
goldinthehole
goldinthehole
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Tengraph and Mac Empty Re: Tengraph and Mac

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 pm

goldinthehole wrote:Hi i have been tying to download Tengraph on my Mac , not having any luck with ,

Wayne,

I don't know, give the DMP (DIMRS) a ring they should be able to talk you through, and have you tried the new "Tengraph web" it does the same as the old Tengraph but is a more windows type based system for moving around the screen, there are some more and improved functions.

Maybe this new system will run better on the Mac

cheers dave

PS: just saw this in the for sale section, I don't even know why you are bothering to get Tengraph up and running if you have on time to go out any more, "Selling GPX 4500 with full woody modification and new Detech coil used once for a couple of hours no time to go out any more"

Back to top Go down

Post  goldinthehole Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:04 pm

davsgold wrote:
goldinthehole wrote:Hi i have been tying to download Tengraph on my Mac , not having any luck with ,

Wayne,

I don't know, give the DMP (DIMRS) a ring they should be able to talk you through, and have you tried the new "Tengraph web" it does the same as the old Tengraph but is a more windows type based system for moving around the screen, there are some more and improved functions.

Maybe this new system will run better on the Mac

cheers dave

PS: just saw this in the for sale section, I don't even know why you are bothering to get Tengraph up and running if you have on time to go out any more, "Selling GPX 4500 with full woody modification and new Detech coil used once for a couple of hours no time to go out any more"

I sold my hot rod still like cars , i got divorced still like women , i sell my detector still like gold ,
goldinthehole
goldinthehole
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Looks like you are moving on ..........
Minermike
Minermike