Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few from Inglewood in July this year

5 posters

Go down

A few from Inglewood in July this year Empty A few from Inglewood in July this year

Post  Willo Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:31 am

Hi,

Had my first trip down to Victoria this year and spent a week down at Inglewood area and detected mainly there as well as over at Wedderburn. Found six pieces for 0.92 gram with the 11 inch Coiltek elite on my 5000. The trip started off a bit slow as my elite 14 became touch sensitive and so I had to go and get it looked at and ended up getting a new coil. Enjoyed what I thought was very pleasant and mild Winter weather with a couple of storms thrown in.

Ian

A few from Inglewood in July this year Gold_110

A few from Inglewood in July this year _672au10

A few from Inglewood in July this year _671au10

Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

A few from Inglewood in July this year Empty Re: A few from Inglewood in July this year

Post  GOLDGASM Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Nice Ian, you did well there on the gold and great coin!. Lovely photos of the stars too.

Cheers GG
GOLDGASM
GOLDGASM
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

A few from Inglewood in July this year Empty Re: A few from Inglewood in July this year

Post  Kon61gold Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Nice bits of colour, six pence & background scenery there Ian, well done.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GemQ Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Well done Willo - Love the pics and great to see you got a few bits to rattle home with.
GemQ
GemQ
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2012-12-24

https://www.youtube.com/user/GemQ1?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 am

Nice lot there Willo. Love the coin mate. But I must ask you "Did not hit it with your pick"??
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieL Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Nice finds there, Willo. Lovely snaps too. Q40
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Very nice nuggies & coin there Ian. T06 Congrats for your finds and thanks for sharing your finds & your pics of the night skies. T25

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi Ian
Wow! How did you get such great night sky pictures down there in the freezing cold
They are great!

Congrats on the gold and coin as well,    Q38
Hmmm like wombat said. “ did you give the coin a accidental hit with your pick? “

Back to top Go down

Post  Willo Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi Jen and Wombat, I am ashamed the coin bears the mark of clumsy detecting, I found it on another goldfield and gave it a kiss with the Leschke pointer, I was very cranky about it!.

Jen, you asked about my night shots, I found it surprisingly mild when I was down there - big difference to minus 7 where I live or minus 8, 9 or 10 down the mountains to 2 or 3 degrees above zero!

Ian
Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down