Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up.

4 posters

Go down

What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up. Empty What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up.

Post  margntony Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

What a bugger of a year everything that could go wrong did and to top it off no gold! Al-well next year.
Have a great Christmas and may next year be a fruitful one.   santa https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/drunken_smilie.png

Tony   https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_santa.png

margntony
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up. Empty Re: What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up.

Post  joe82 Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:08 am

same to you mate! shame about the gold i went nearly 2 years before my first ever bit dry years happen all the best for the newyear!!!!

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up. Empty Re: What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up.

Post  slimpickens Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:16 am

Be happy margntony, knowing you will be out there next year giving it your best shot, in our beautiful goldfields. What more could one want.

How does it go? " They can take our gold... but they'll never take our freedom!" (something like that) Wink

Merry Christmas, Harry
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Oh that Murphy's Law Evil or Very Mad 
When something goes wrong.... It goes wrong!!

Never mind Margntony.. may 2017 be the year your luck changes..

In the meantime have a merry Christmas rendeer santa And a safe new year

Back to top Go down

What a year Zilch and that bloke Murphy would not let up. Empty Thanks everyone

Post  margntony Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Thanks everyone, yes Murphy hit hard me with a prostrate problem and a minor heart attack plus two stents and the wife with serious eye problems anyway everything is on the improve .We both woke up this morning which is the main thing.
All the best for the New Year

Tony cheers lol!

margntony
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Hi Margntony

Sorry to hear of your health problems 
Yep! 
Don't let it get you down, don't let that damn Murphy's law win Evil or Very Mad
we all have our health problems.
But each day we wake up.
Its another day we win! cheers

Hope you had a great Christmas santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Hopefully next year will be much better. Hope you get to enjoy the outdoors and find a bit of gold.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down