Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  Jason1971 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello my is Jason.New to site and prospecting.I have been reading a lot of Gold and Gem magazines . I like bushwalking and the outdoors..I have a budget of around $1200 and would like to buy maybe Sd2000 to 2002?Just wondering what anybody's thoughts were on these machines as I am just chasing gold and coins.i live at Vacy ,Hunter valley ,Nsw..2421.Also as I am new and have so much to learn any ideas where to start?Im about 1 and a half hours away from Barringtons and believe gold is near there as there are old gold mines at Copeland I think.Can anyone help with direction am I allowed to prospect throgh there?Plus does anyone have one for sale or maybe trading in.I hope u could help me with my queries .Thankyou Jason

Jason1971
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-10-26

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  piston broke Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi Jason, I'll start by saying Welcome mate. I live a few thousand k's away in Perth, but the guys and girls on here will endeavour to  answer your questions i'm sure.

Basically though, a detector like the SD2100 would be a good starting point for gold detecting

PS I just looked on EBAY, and there are a couple available in your price range. cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Jason1971 Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks Peter for reply will check out on eBay

Jason1971
New Poster