Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7000 covers

2 posters

Go down

7000 covers Empty 7000 covers

Post  nigel55 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:45 pm

bought a 7000 from a kalgoorlie dealer plus a canvas and clear vinyl screen cover, trouble is the screen cover rubs on the screen as you go about detecting and has damaged my screen, blury spot about as big as my thumb rite in the middle very annoy'
d. went and bought a iphone cover from kmart $3.00 for three thin plastic sheets cut one to size and placed that on my screen first then replaced the cover, only took a week of detecting for the cover to scratch the thin plastic sheet also, obviously a crap design cover! just wondering if anyone else has had this problem

nigel55
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-03-01

Back to top Go down

7000 covers Empty Re: 7000 covers

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 pm

nigel55 wrote:bought a 7000 from a kalgoorlie dealer plus a canvas and clear vinyl screen cover, trouble is the screen cover rubs on the screen as you go about detecting and has damaged my screen, blury spot about as big as my thumb rite in the middle very annoy'
d. went and bought a iphone cover from kmart $3.00 for three thin plastic sheets cut one to size and placed that on my screen first then replaced the cover, only took a week of detecting for the cover to scratch the thin plastic sheet also, obviously a crap design cover! just wondering if anyone else has had this problem

Don't use the canvas vinyl clear screen cover and just use the IPhone stick on cover and when its buggered just peal it off and put on the next one. I see no point ia a screen cover that scratches/rubs on the screen and causes damage.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

7000 covers Empty Re: 7000 covers

Post  kon61 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 pm

I can't talk about using any other after-market GPZ screen cover,but no such problem with Detrackozie's screen covers.Available here,through this forum. Actually,they're a very precise,comfortable fit,not touching,nor rubbing on the detector screen cover whatsoever.
One of the better made,detector screen covers,available for the GPZ 7000 today.

Cheers Kon. T25
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down