Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One GPZ for sale Hmm

+2
tricky 1
Basada
6 posters

Go down

One GPZ for sale Hmm Empty One GPZ for sale Hmm

Post  Basada Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 pm

After reading some of the negative posts on this forum I expected to see dozens of GPZ 's for sale. But alas only one lonely one and by the luck of it a reluctant sale too. Come on Not Happy Customers shouldn't you be selling those no good GPZ's and buying those now cheap GPX5000. I think not, Food for thought. Smile

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2014-03-26

Back to top Go down

One GPZ for sale Hmm Empty Re: One GPZ for sale Hmm

Post  joe82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:03 am

how do you find your new toy? do you have one yet I have found them to be good around storms except when detecting creek banks where the coil is not flat seems to allow EMI in where my 5000 doesn't???? good luck!!!

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tricky 1 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:25 am

Joe. you should be able to get rid of the emi as with the 5000 with an auto tune or manual channel change.
tricky 1
tricky 1
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

One GPZ for sale Hmm Empty -one-gpz-for-sale-hmm

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:32 am

Basada wrote:After reading some of the negative posts on this forum I expected to see dozens of GPZ 's for sale. But alas only one lonely one and by the luck of it a reluctant sale too. Come on Not Happy Customers shouldn't you be selling those no good GPZ's and buying those now cheap GPX5000. I think not, Food for thought. Smile
Hi Basada, you would also assume that the owner would have offered it back to the dealer he had purchased it from, if they are in so high demand wonder why they didn't take it back? Spose only the buyer knows the full story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Basada Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 am

I read the same negative crap when the SDC2300 first came out it will all die down and they will be singing its praizes.

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2014-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:56 am

Let's hope so for all concerned. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am

this doesn't make sense.lf the 7000 is in such huge demand and under supply with huge waiting lists why doesn't someone snap it up and save $1000 smackers.

thegoldman24
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 pm

So where is this second hand GPZ7000?
It is not showing on my comp on Aussie Ebay/

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 pm

thegoldman24 wrote:this doesn't make sense.lf the 7000 is in such huge demand and under supply with huge waiting lists why doesn't someone snap it up and save $1000 smackers.

I have bought it, picking it up this arvo.
I guess goldrunner just hasn't shown it as such yet.

Been called into work all weekend , but have Mon - Thursday off so will be doing some serious detecting and will report back, warts and all.

cheers,
Rick
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:55 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
Basada wrote:After reading some of the negative posts on this forum I expected to see dozens of GPZ 's for sale. But alas only one lonely one and by the luck of it a reluctant sale too. Come on Not Happy Customers shouldn't you be selling those no good GPZ's and buying those now cheap GPX5000. I think not, Food for thought. Smile
Hi Basada, you would also assume that the owner would have offered it back to the dealer he had purchased it from, if they are in so high demand wonder why they didn't take it back? Spose only the buyer knows the full story.

Hey Dave,

Maybe the dealer didn't want it back for $9700 - maybe not enough profit in it for them compared to what they'd make on a new one?

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Basada,do me a favour,by not adding any more rhetoric to the rhetoric,that's already going on now.Is it not disappointing enough,for all those that have invested in Minelabs ex Flagship (GPX 5000) detector,only to be told by the same dealers they bought them from,they're not taking them back as a trade-in on the new model?  I don't exactly find this amusing at all,do you?

Kon.

Last edited by kon61 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm

AraratGold wrote:
thegoldman24 wrote:this doesn't make sense.lf the 7000 is in such huge demand and under supply with huge waiting lists why doesn't someone snap it up and save $1000 smackers.

I have bought it, picking it up this arvo.
I guess goldrunner just hasn't shown it as such yet.

Been called into work all weekend , but have Mon - Thursday off so will be doing some serious detecting and will report back, warts and all.

cheers,
Rick

Good luck with the new tecta.
Give us a good run down on it after you have given it a good go.

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:35 pm

tricky 1 wrote:Joe. you should be able to get rid of the emi as with the 5000 with an auto tune or manual channel change.
yeah mate all good it will be interesting to see how the boys go !!! I will be there Monday!

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:38 pm

kon61 wrote:Basada,do me a favour,by not adding any more rhetoric to the rhetoric,that's already going on now.Is it not disappointing enough,for all those that have invested in Minelabs ex Flagship (GPX 5000) detector,only to be told by the same dealers they bought them from,they're not taking them back as a trade-in on the new model?  I don't exactly find this amusing at all,do you? Q33 Q22 Q34

Kon.

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:08 pm

joe82 wrote:
tricky 1 wrote:Joe. you should be able to get rid of the emi as with the 5000 with an auto tune or manual channel change.
yeah mate all good it will be interesting to see how the boys go !!! I will be there Monday!
Hi Joe, good luck to you and the rest of the boys, hope you clean up with it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:54 pm

lenoil wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:

Hey Dave,

Maybe the dealer didn't want it back for $9700 - maybe not enough profit in it for them compared to what they'd make on a new one?
Hi lenoil, sorry bud missed your post, yeah might be the reason mate, or maybe they will not be excepting any second hand detectors or trade ins anymore no matter the model? Im sure someone will let us know what the go is. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Wouldn't a dealer make a bigger profit on secondhand other than brand new?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 am

icepick wrote:Wouldn't a dealer make a bigger profit on secondhand other than brand new?

Depends what the dealer pays for the second hand one...

I doubt they'd pay $9700 for it...and I doubt that the seller would be willing to sell it back to the dealer for why the dealer would want to pay for it so that a profit comparable to selling a new one could be turned

But then again, I'm not a dealer so I don't really know Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:59 am

g"day BG2 have not outlayed any coin yet Shocked just goin buy what old mates 7 runs like, seems to be a good thing, I have to much to do with the 5 yet cant justify that much coin yet, but we will see what the gold gods bring!!! the lads are home with another good run!!! happy days (bloody hot) witch is only to be expected this time of year eh! cant wait to get up for a look all the best!! !joe

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down