Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcomers´ request for knowhow

2 posters

Go down

Newcomers´ request for knowhow Empty Newcomers´ request for knowhow

Post  sabanero Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:13 pm

I am new to Gold detecting! I would like to go back to the La Gran Sabana in Venezuela closed to the Brazilian Border for Gold detecting (Nuggets). I have been living there for 15 years and am very familiar with the region and the town of Santa Elena and have many contacts over there. During my time there I was always aware of the fact that we are literally sitting on top of diamonds and gold! I worked however in tourism and wasn´t involved with gold mining. I know with certainty that hardly anybody uses detectors in the Gran Sabana. The reasons are ignorance about detecting gear &knowhow and the lack of finances since gold-miners over there use traditional technics often degrading terribly the natural environment. I want to work with detectors and are welcoming tips and specific knowledge about the appropriate hardware for the kind of ground and purpose. I am also welcoming cooperation with experienced prospectors while offering my contacts, local knowledge, language skills, transport, accommodation etc in change for knowhow and expertise!

sabanero
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Newcomers´ request for knowhow Empty Re: Newcomers´ request for knowhow

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Welcome to the forum Sabanero.

Good luck with your adventure.

Reading many posts here and asking some questions you can learn lot and most information you need.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Newcomers´ request for knowhow Empty Gold detecting in La Gran Sabana, Venezuela

Post  sabanero Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the good wishes!

sabanero
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Welcome aboard..

T06

Back to top Go down