Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jaw crusher

2 posters

Go down

jaw crusher Empty jaw crusher

Post  fastgold Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:18 am

wondering if someone has sighted lans for a jaw crusher made out of600mm bore casing with plate either side .It had a small roller crusher running on inside of casing with outlet just past roller with pressure applied on outside with a couple of car springs between jaw shaft and sliding roller shaft

fastgold
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

jaw crusher Empty Re: jaw crusher

Post  fastgold Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:16 pm

fastgold wrote:wondering if someone has sighted lans for a jaw crusher made out of600mm bore casing with plate either side .It had a small roller crusher running on inside of casing with outlet just past roller with pressure applied on outside with a couple of car springs between jaw shaft and sliding roller shaft
looks like back to the drafting table,anybody interested once i come up with design

fastgold
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

jaw crusher Empty Hows them designs comeing along.

Post  angus Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Giday, Fastgold,
Hows them designs comeing along, would be interested to see what you come up with ,been there as far as trying to design backyard rock crushing machines .
But in the end i realized i couldn`t re invent the wheel and gave in and bought a little impact crusher which i find very good at smashing up the white stuff,smashing it into powder .
Problem is you got to get the quartz down to 25mm, that i do with a mashhammer and sieve.
Of course this is only good till i get me finger in the way . I dream of a machine i can build for little money, drop a 6 inch rock in and it smashes it down to 1 inch with no noise, dust or danger ,but i couldnt do it.
Hope you hav better luck .
CHEERS Angus
angus
angus
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Back to top Go down