Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election This Saturday, "We Need Your Help"

Go down

Election This Saturday, "We Need Your Help" Empty Election This Saturday, "We Need Your Help"

Post  Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I got this today from the President of the PMAV Rita Bentley. If you can help please contact Rita, Number at bottom of message.
wombat   Wink

Hi everyone,

The PMAV is trying to have a supportive candidate elected in the electorate of Ripon. We have identified Scott Turner from the National Party as our preference.

Scott needs assistance with handing out How to Vote cards in a number of voting booths.

Can you spare some time on Saturday to attend a booth and smile nicely while handing bits of paper to voters? You don’t have to answer any questions or know anything in particular.

Scott has identified the following areas where he particularly needs assistance:

Amphitheatre

Bealiba

Beaufort

Bowenvale

Wedderburn

Elmhurst

Korong Vale

Moonambel

Alfredton West

Ascot

Creswick 4pm – 6pm

Learmonth

Newlyn

Smeaton

Snake Valley

And could always use more on the larger booths. These larger booths will be within the areas identified below.

Ararat, Avoca, Bridgewater on Loddon, Buangor, Cardigan, Carisbrook, Charlton, Clunes, Creswick, Donald, Dunolly, Eddington, Elmhurst, Glenorchy, Great Western, Inglewood, Landsborough,

Lexton, Lucas, Marnoo, Maryborough, Miners Rest, Moonambel, Newbridge, Snake Valley, St Arnaud, Stawell, Stuart Mill, Talbot, Tarnagulla and Wedderburn.

I appreciate that the PMAV is apolitical, but see no reason why we shouldn’t support those who support us. Visit our election website to see why we have chosen a National candidate: PMAV Election

If you can spare some time, please let me know which booth suits you and which times. Voting occurs between 8am and 6pm.

Please let me know asap so that we can get this organised, and just imagine the bargaining power if prospectors are responsible for getting a candidate elected!

Thanks for your help.

Rita

Also, for those in Buninyong, James Keays our Ballarat Branch President is running for Australian Country Alliance and would appreciate your vote.

Rita Bentley

President, Prospectors and Miners Association of Victoria Inc.

Phone: 0408 328 640

Back to top Go down