Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS

2 posters

Go down

PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS Empty PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS

Post  Lynnie1966 Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Gidday members,

WIN News came out to the Notley camping ground, Whipstick yesterday to do a story on the never ending saga of the rubbish that is being dumped in our National Parks.

Patrick was quite taken back by the amount of rubbish that we showed him yesterday. Anyway, I recorded it and its up on my Face Book Page, which is displayed as PUBLIC, so you should be all able to click on the link and watch it. Please let me know if you can't view it guys.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=873776645975491

Cheers

Lynnie Hindle
PMAV Bendigo Branch
President
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS Empty Re: PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS

Post  Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Well done Lynnie and others that took part in the interview. I hope that Win news does a follow up on the day. This should also make Bendigo councel take notice of what it happening in their bush.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

PMAV MAKE IT TO WIN NEWS Empty WIN News

Post  Lynnie1966 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Wombat wrote:Well done Lynnie and others that took part in the interview. I hope that Win news does a follow up on the day. This should also make Bendigo councel take notice of what it happening in their bush.
wombat Wink

Thanks Wombat. Were you able to see the movie ok?

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Saw it OK Lynnie. Rob Brouwers drop in and I showed him as well as he missed it on Win News. Bloody hell Lynnie your going to need more than a couple of skips to get rid on all that mess. I think a coulpe of big trucks to do the job. What a dirty lot you Bendigo mob are affraid
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPete Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Cheers for that Lynnie Wink will show it the misses.
shame about the Bloody Povo's leaving their mess like that Evil or Very Mad

pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnie1966 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 am

Wombat wrote:Saw it OK Lynnie. Rob Brouwers drop in and I showed him as well as he missed it on Win News. Bloody hell Lynnie your going to need more than a couple of skips to get rid on all that mess. I think a couple of big trucks to do the job. What a dirty lot you Bendigo mob are  affraid
wombat Wink

Hahahaha Wombat. Very Happy Very Happy That's just one part - We know of many more spots too mate Laughing Laughing Greckie from Golden Triangle Tours is bringing out his trailer, so we have enough trailers now. We need to collect more steel too. Yes its sad that its locals who are dumping their rubbish. COGB are having a free GREEN WASTE day on Saturday too. Pity that its not a FREE general waste day. The queue would be a mile long for sure Laughing Laughing

Cheers guys

Lynnie

Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnie1966 Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 am

CrazyPete wrote:Cheers for that Lynnie Wink  will show it the misses.
shame about the Bloody Povo's leaving their mess like that Evil or Very Mad

pete Cool

Thanks Pete - Show it to everyone mate. Maybe we can make a difference on Saturday. It does outrage me the amount of rubbish we find as prospectors Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Even worse when they are locals Mad Mad

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down