Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold

5 posters

Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty new shaker table gets 98% of the gold

Post  gold dancer Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 pm

here are some videos more to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttpL8QZzAA&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=7&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty Re: new shaker table gets 98% of the gold

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Do u make them or simply displaying them.

Reason--looking for one to purchase as a display for my shop.

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty Re: new shaker table gets 98% of the gold

Post  gold dancer Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm

oneday69 wrote:Do u make them or simply displaying them.

Reason--looking for one to purchase as a display for my shop.

regards
oneday69

I would love to make more.
Remember the one in the video is the prototype changes to frame size will be bigger and feeder and magnetic remover mount will be aluminium

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 pm

So if u loose say up to 5% of fine gold u would want to incorporate a mercury trap to be sure u catch every thing.

just an idea..

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 am

oneday69 wrote:So if u loose say up to 5% of fine gold u would want to incorporate a mercury trap to be sure u catch every thing.

just an idea..

regards
oneday69
one could put a mercury trap on it the 2% or more It losses is under 200 mess and that's only because I don't have a 200 mess screen.
It get's every bit of 100 50 and 30 mess with no loss

The first test was with one of my friends cons he use to clean lots with mercury now he like's the table but the table was catching the mercury too, and putting it in the gold cup

more video to come of a good 3 days on the river here's the video of the last day and all 3 days looked the same in my pan and remember the pump running the highbanker is the same one that runs the table
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttpL8QZzAA&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=7&feature=plpp_video

here some more of what the table dose it's more than just a shaker table
In the video I am getting the cons ready for the table + I made a magnetic remover slash feeder for the table that is at the end of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttpL8QZzAA&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=7&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:20 pm

camera was doing better than I thought sorry bad video job
mag remover speed up feed rate like crazy tell the motor smoked.
I got 1/2 through my 50 mess in less than 1hr
stay tune a few more bucks and fine tuning and I can cook dinner and clean gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxZ1Q1SvC3E&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueduk Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

Awesome recovery table!

The video had me do a search and was the reasoning to join the forum!

blueduk is

William
Idaho

Blueduk
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am

Blueduk wrote:Awesome recovery table!

blueduk is

William
Idaho
Hey thanks I am trying really hard to make something any one can use and want

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty more videos

Post  gold dancer Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:05 am

the rest of my 50 mess and then the black rib snuffer bottle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x73FNK7vso0&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTihZMBlknc&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi Gold dancer
What is the fundamental diference between your table and those on the market presently?

also how does the mountain goat and the camel wheel combination go with the recovery of gold from concentrates?

Have seen that they have made a 24" camel wheel and it does about 20kgs or about 45lbs of concentrate in about 20 minutes--this seem a high volume machine if it works at full recovery.

Have you tested there equipment or just concentrated on the shaker table?

hear from u and or others soon

regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:03 am

oneday69 wrote:Hi Gold dancer
What is the fundamental diference between your table and those on the market presently?

also how does the mountain goat and the camel wheel combination go with the recovery of gold from concentrates?

Have seen that they have made a 24" camel wheel and it does about 20kgs or about 45lbs of concentrate in about 20 minutes--this seem a high volume machine if it works at full recovery.

Have you tested there equipment or just concentrated on the shaker table?

hear from u and or others soon

regards
Oneday69
Shoot I wish I could hive you every difference, but I have only seen in person one table and it was a old school finishing table. I though it was more like a concentrator. My table is one of few with video of it working. All the tables on ebay have no video of them putting clean gold in a cup.
It's a multi task tool it does more than one thing. It shakes classifiers screens and the pump will run a highbanker all day on a Optima battery using my black box with out the black box maybe 3hrs. I think my table has way more adjust-ability than any other table with a steel welded frame. I can make the table in any size. I've only seen one table on youtube working as well as mine no no mine working as well as theirs but they have a huge difference mine is not 20.000.00 mine is built for the prospector and being able to do more with your money spent

I have only used the fox wheel and used it alot over the last 2 years. It cleans 10 mess good but smaller it works better as a concentrator it dose miss some gold but I have found it's not worth my time to rerun it after 2.9 grams of gold then rerunning it we're talking a tenth of a gram or so not worth my time back to river it go's across the highbanker again. The fox is used just to concentrate the highbanker cons to a black sand and gold. reducing table time. I wanted the goat real bad but no cash that's what gave me the idea of making the highbanker I all ready had a nice pump sluice box Optima battery and the black box so 120.00 and 8hrs later I had a highbanker saving me 580.00 bucks.
their new wheel looks real nice and if the goat work as well as the wheel I still would like to have one for though places with no river nearby

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty got a check for my gold 2.9 grams

Post  gold dancer Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKJaLS5jxY&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty table deck

Post  ltljon93 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:34 am

Gold Dancer. I have been looking for a shaker table deck for a couple years but have not had any luck. Where did you get yours. thanks

ltljon93

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 am

ltljon93 wrote:Gold Dancer. I have been looking for a shaker table deck for a couple years but have not had any luck. Where did you get yours. thanks
I made it.. here soon I can sell the table or just the top but right now all sales are on hold

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on this topic ... am very interested in this setup and your finished product ... would love to have one of these in my 'gone detectin' trailer!!
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  gold dancer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

getascripter wrote:I'll be keeping an eye on this topic ... am very interested in this setup and your finished product ... would love to have one of these in my 'gone detectin' trailer!!
10/4 glad you like it

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty sending off the cons

Post  gold dancer Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 am

to a guy with a gold lab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtRN-BEbsac&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=2&feature=plpp_video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSRegwizOaw&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

gold dancer
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

new shaker table gets 98% of the gold Empty "Make something anyone can use..."?

Post  goldpype Sun May 05, 2013 6:25 am

gold dancer wrote:
Blueduk wrote:Awesome recovery table!

blueduk is

William
Idaho
Hey thanks I am trying really hard to make something any one can use and want

GoldPype here -

The gold-searching world is loaded with clever ( and expensive!) devices for extracting heavier gold from "dirts" / sands / overburden. Only trouble is... they are slow or lossy (or both)! - if not heavy!
Tables that shake; "wheels" that turn: sluices that lose fines. Is there anything which extracts gold efficiently? ... I'm not talking teaspoons of "dirt" per minute ; nor am I talking the swirling waters in bowls. I am referring to cubic feet per minute, here. After all, how much "dirt" can you strip in a short time? Volume is the key. Lots of volume! Go to [ goldpype at gmail dot com ] to find out what you can make yourself!

goldpype
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:57 am

So GoldPype your offering to sell plans to something that only you say works & you won't show any photos or videos of it working. Sounds like a great deal. clown

I'll keep my $$$ & wait till someone builds one & sticks it on youtube thanks - that is if its not a scam. The way you are selling it sounds like it.

Mate if you want to sell an idea you have to be able to show it works not just post all over forums & other blog sites trying to flog something that can't be seen to work as you claim.

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Gold Dancer? How did this project end up? Do you have a product for sale yet?
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down