Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chute north of Beaufort

5 posters

Go down

Chute north of Beaufort Empty Chute north of Beaufort

Post  yellowmellow Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi All,

Just need some further info on Chute just north of Beaufort.

Is the area sedan friendly?

Also any sports to try gold detecting?

Reason iam asking is that iam going there on the weekend for a trip as part of the fossickers club that iam a member of.

they are going to Chute for the weekend.

Also what coil should i use i have a gp3500.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Tim Eureka
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1694
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Chute north of Beaufort Empty Re: Chute north of Beaufort

Post  yellowmellow Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I mean spots to try gold detecting?
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1694
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Tue May 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Last edited by GoldstalkerGPX on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pointless)
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  buck06 Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

hi tim you will need a dd coil in the chute area if you are using a 3500 Chute north of Beaufort Icon_biggrin Chute north of Beaufort Icon_biggrin what part of chute are you going Chute north of Beaufort Icon_question Chute north of Beaufort Icon_question it has been a bit of rain here but all the roads are real good thanks to dse work. right side of ampie road is know a reserve now so watch for the ranger Chute north of Beaufort Fresse Chute north of Beaufort Fresse Chute north of Beaufort Fresse might see you out that way on the weekend so good hunting cheers buck
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunnart Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Chute is deep lead country. Don't really understand why a club would want to go there unless you intend to go mullock heap hopping?
Dunnart
Dunnart
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  buck06 Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Dunnart wrote:Chute is deep lead country. Don't really understand why a club would want to go there unless you intend to go mullock heap hopping?
i dont understand this comment Chute north of Beaufort Icon_question i think you reading the wrong material or doing the wrong homework Chute north of Beaufort Icon_question Chute north of Beaufort Icon_question deepleads on one side shallow digs on the other Chute north of Beaufort Suspect Chute north of Beaufort Suspect best to look before you make a point were to detect seen some nice gold out of that area Chute north of Beaufort Icon_sunny Chute north of Beaufort Icon_sunny Chute north of Beaufort Icon_sunny cheers buck
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunnart Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 am

Buck, I got some nice gold from Chute some years ago and only from deep lead mullock heaps.The only shallow ground in the area is either private property(pine plantation) or flora and fauna reserve and you can't detect in there. Can you clarify what area you are talking about?
Dunnart
Dunnart
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  buck06 Fri May 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Dunnart wrote:Buck, I got some nice gold from Chute some years ago and only from deep lead mullock heaps.The only shallow ground in the area is either private property(pine plantation) or flora and fauna reserve and you can't detect in there. Can you clarify what area you are talking about?
hi dunnart i dont think i will tell you where to detect in chute as its my home area Chute north of Beaufort Affraid Chute north of Beaufort Affraid but you seem to know the area where do you come from that you dont show on any of posts or id so it is a mistury where the gold is in chute i gess cheers buck
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  mungass Fri May 28, 2010 8:09 pm

from experience and time in the field i,d agree with ol buck! he has the nose that nose alien alien
gota shute...cheers mungass pirat
mungass
mungass
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunnart Fri May 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh Chute, my cover's been blown Chute north of Beaufort Affraid

I'm a city slicker from Melbourne's western suburbs buck, but due too much time on my hands I get out and about chasing the yella stuff a fair bit.

I mainly work in the Nth of the triangle, but when the weather gets a bit hot I head Beaufort/Chute way, although I haven't been there for a few years now as I've been picking up my weight in other cooler areas.

Besides, there's not much ground left in your area to detect Chute north of Beaufort Icon_wink
Dunnart
Dunnart
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down