Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st.

2 posters

Go down

NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st. Empty NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st.

Post  theink Mon May 06, 2013 3:03 am

Hi, I`m Mark. I am a kiwi but I am teaching in Japan at the moment. I have a bout 10 hours detecting under my belt- so I am still entitled to the beginners luck finds. I bought a GPX5000 and am looking forward to late August when I have a week I can spend prospecting. I am not looking for a teacher, although any advice I can gleam from the seasoned pros is highly valued, but it would be great to have some company for safety if going off the beaten track, for increasing the odds when looking for a new patch, and perhaps save some cash by sharing transport or whatever. I am hoping to spend some time looking in proven areas, and some time looking for new patches. I would love to use a 4WD ATV Bike and get well away from everything but just an idea. At this stage I am heading towards a 4WD car rental.

theink
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st. Empty Re: NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st.

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:31 am

Hi mark..
Q31 To the forum

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st. Empty Re: NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st.

Post  Dutchy Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum. We live in Sandstone WA in the middle of the Goldfields, and if you are heading this way, we would be happy to show you a few spots and give you a few tips. Let us know if we can be of help.
Cheers
Dutchy Smile

Dutchy
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE visiting Western Australia August 23-September 1st. Empty Thanks

Post  theink Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks for the welcome, and for the invitation guys- much appreciated. Sorry I didn`t get back to you sooner- I didn`t notice the new posts.

theink
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down