Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN

5 posters

Go down

NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN Empty NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN

Post  WALEED Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 am

im going Pakistan on Friday and im going to go find gold on my granddads land it is untouched, all the areas are untouched im the only one who know about the gold. I need tips on where to look for the gold my granddad owns a few streams and small rivers on his land here is a picture of a small stream in his land but it is the only picture I could find but tell me if you think of I should look there. the other streams are way more older and have higher banks. NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN 24112_12

WALEED
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN Empty Re: NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN

Post  WALEED Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:27 am

heres another pic I found, this used to be an ancient river I think, but now it is completely dry is this a good place to look for the gold or not. NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN 24112_13

WALEED
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN Empty Re: NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN

Post  tezz Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 pm

The dry river bed looks good, find the bed rock and scrape out the holes and crevices and underneath large boulders to see if their is gold, water worn rocks will tell you if it was once a river, I'd be on the lookout for diamonds, rubies and sapphires as well. couldn't tell the other river if it was mud or sand on the banks.
You say their are a few streams and rivers on the property, I think you probably need a dredge to get to the bottom if their is a lot of overburden.
The river flat below the hills is probably where the old river went or the width of the river long ago, most of the gold could be under there.
tezz
tezz
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  nazamsultan Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:17 pm

i have same place to find gold in pakistan i have a exprience finding gold if intarted to wort together u cantact me my name nazamsultan 03335003392

nazamsultan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  onebob Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:39 pm

WALEED wrote:heres another pic I found, this used to be an ancient river I think, but now it is completely dry is this a good place to look for the gold or not. NEED TIPS ON FINING GOLD IN PAKISTAN 24112_13

Hi Waleed, I agree with what Tezz says that the rocky ground that you believe is an ancient river bed looks very interesting. Do not focus only on gold - gemstones might be of good quality and more abundant. I notice that you have an offer of assistance today to help you find gold... be wary and stay safe! You will find good practical obligation free advice from members of this forum when you need it.  
Peace ... onebob
onebob
onebob
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 am

the best way to find gold is to pan for it initially--this will save u a lot of fruitless digging.

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  someday Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:50 pm

cheers Ray your panning, I take my hat off to you cheers
someday
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:50 pm

yeah mate--u convinced me--no point in moving a ton of dirt in the hope that it looks as if it has gold in it.
better to b sure, I reckon.

mind u when I have a heap of concentrates, I use a gold wheel --bugger me they make life real easy--like watching the gold rising and falling into the cup..

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down