Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes

+5
goldenden
fuzznugget
nuggertman
philip.j.thompson
Imadogman
9 posters

Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes

Post  Imadogman Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

NAPFA -- Fabulous Membership Offer – chances to win Minelab GPX5000 and other prizes

Fellow diggers, panners, sluicers and treasure hunters: This is a great deal. cheers

Fantastic value for $20.

Remember, you can join NAPFA regardless of where you live or how often you prospect.

Joining is your way of helping to maintain and improve the rights of Prospectors and Fossickers in NSW especially, but we will also assist interstate campaigns as we are able to.

If you prospect in NSW this is a good chance to help the cause and join NAPFA.

Read up on the deal at; http://www.napfa.net

Already a member? Don't worry -- if you have already joined we will include you in the draw. But you may want to get some extra tickets or get your other half to join!

NAPFA appreciates the support of Minelab for this promotion.

Last edited by Jefgold on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct web address)
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Re: NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 pm

wow Shocked
well done Minelab Q13

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Re: NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks Minelab and Steve great idea.

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Well done

Post  philip.j.thompson Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Good promo lets hope more come to help,
regards Phil- and thanks Minelab and yourself congrats.

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty napfa

Post  nuggertman Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

boys where do i go to join thanks
nuggertman
nuggertman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty napfa

Post  nuggertman Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

lol i found it.. i joined ,, thx s
nuggertman
nuggertman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 pm

We need Coiltek Manufacturing to jump on board also for the support !

Is there any protection cover for us while out bush being a member?
Thanks,
Uncle Bob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imadogman Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

We are still working out what insurance NAPFA will have.
Based on information received so far, it is highly unlikely that it will cover individuals doing things in the field.
It would be nice if we could, but a $20 membership fee is only going to go so far...
When we have more information we'll let people know.
NAPFA understands people's interest in this and is doing what we can within the budgets we have.
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Keep those memberships coming in ....

Post  Imadogman Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 pm

I think moving off the sticky on the main page means fewer people are looking at NAPFA stuff which is a bit of a pity. I understand we need to declutter stickys...

key message is:

Rembember you don't have to live in NSW or the ACT to be in NAPFA.

Members are welcome from all over and DONT FORGET THE FABULOUS MEMBERHIP DEAL ON

www.napfa.net

Cheers,
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty NAPFA

Post  fuzznugget Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 pm

CHEERS FUZZ

fuzznugget
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Tickets

Post  Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:07 pm

I'd just like to say thank you for my tickets for the draw of a GPX5000,

I think the guys are doing a fantastic job.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

G'day Steve and other committee members.
Received our membership and tickets for the raffle in the mail today. I would like to thank everybody concerned and wish everyone a great AGM weekend. Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenden Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Iam new to this detecting game with just purchasing one two weeks ago. We are heading out to the corner country in August 13.
I thought that if we are going to play the game we need to support the team.
Payment paid direct deposit.
Thanks heaps
Goldenden Q11

goldenden
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-21

http://cableinstallservices1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Shouted my young bloke membership

Post  philip.j.thompson Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:05 am

Guys and girls I hope this works out. Reading info from other forums and experiences over the years, we are gold hunters but also dabble in gem fossicking, fishing and hunting and and outdoor recreation. Somehow we need a successful media campaign to get back rights.
regards Phil.

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty Membership completed online and Paid.

Post  coles525 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Just informing I've applied online and sent payment via online banking.
coles525
coles525
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  coles525 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Bump...

As with my previous comment above, I've never heard back in regards to membership status/approval.

Do I need to go through bank statements to verify payment made?

coles525
coles525
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imadogman Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 pm

I will PM you. Our administration is generally quite good so there must be an error somewhere. regards.
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

NAPFA -- Fabulous membership offer -- join-up for chances to win Minelab GPX 5000 and other prizes Empty All resolved

Post  coles525 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 pm

All is good with the outcome, I must have been one of a few rare occasions which was lost during signup. Have just signed up now.

Remember folks, whether doing it online or post, to send them two applications / forms. One for membership, the other to state you have made payment by bank/cheque.
coles525
coles525
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imadogman Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks Josh --

For anyone joining online -- please realise that we reconcile the online membership form with your bank transfer.

So you need to put your name on the bank transfer and send that.

You also need to complete the online form and send that.

Cheers.
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  roofa Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah mate, im in vic but I joined up at the lancoorie bash.all the best .john.

roofa
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  nuggethill Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:21 am

G'day Stephen
your NAPFA bank is the Westpac
the Seven Hills branch won't take names only Agents numbers
I've signed up and paid $25.00 into the NAPFA account
I had to use the date of the deposit as a Agents ref number xxxxxx
so if you find an extra $25.00 in the account this is where it came from.
regards Harry

Last edited by davsgold on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove reference number)
nuggethill
nuggethill
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-02-23

http://nuggethill65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 am

Thanks Harry, check you PM's, all is good.

cheers dave
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  NAPFA Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 am

Welcome aboard Harry! cheers

Cheers

Stephen
NAPFA President.
NAPFA
NAPFA
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2014-02-15

http://www.napfa.net