Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turbopan.com

Go down

turbopan.com Empty turbopan.com

Post  Turbo Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Check out turbopan.com for videos on how to use the turbopan, pics of my prospecting and mineral exploration adventures and also to buy a turbopan.

Turbo
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://www.turbopan.com

Back to top Go down

turbopan.com Empty Re: turbopan.com

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 am

I used to have one but I had trouble with the clay I was processing so I gave it away to someone who was working in the high plains in Vic and he was pleased with how it went on clean wash .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 pm

yeah i got one it works great cheers for me but i havent put clay wash in it yet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 pm

gold finding wrote:yeah i got one it works great cheers for me but i havent put clay wash in it yet

Don't! Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

we have a heap of fine clay and everything else to get ya goat up--

maybe I will have to give it a miss..unless someone wants to let me test drive one..

Regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

turbopan.com Empty Clays

Post  Turbo Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 am

Clays are best puddled in a bucket before panning although that depends on the type of clay and how much clay there is.

Turbo
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://www.turbopan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am

Turbo wrote:Clays are best puddled in a bucket before panning although that depends on the type of clay and how much clay there is.

Yes the experienced prospector knows that ! So I'll let that sit for newbies Very Happy I saw no difference between the clogging of the pan whether it was red clay or pipe clay . Don't get me wrong in the right hands and given the right parameters this pan is very good but in my opinion is not an all rounder pan such as say the Garrett super sluice pan or pans of that ilk.

Back to top Go down