Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction----Hello

3 posters

Go down

Introduction----Hello Empty Introduction----Hello

Post  waynesworld Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello to all,

My name is Wayne, I have been checking the forum out for a while reading stories of some good times that were had by members on field trips. Also there's good info to be learn't if you (read between the lines) Then I joined.................

I haven't been prospecting for a few years now but my history is working 30 years underground in Gold,Copper,base metals and Coal Mines I also managed several Sapphire Mines for several years and then started detecting around Bingara NSW and Clearmont QLD in those days I used a SD2000 Since I have decided to take prospecting again mainly Detecting again I have just purchased a GPX5000 I look forward to the future to see if any golden treasure comes my way and maybe some future friendships as well.

Good Luck to all.

Wayne.
waynesworld
waynesworld
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Introduction----Hello Empty Re: Introduction----Hello

Post  kon61 Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Wayne.With your background and experience,I'm sure we'll have plenty in common to exchange.

Cheers kon61. santa
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the forum.
With such a great experience in the mines/goldfields i am looking forward to some stories/photos.

Enjoy the posts.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm

G'day Wayne and welcome to the forum... Sounds like you could pass on some good info from your past experiences... Hope to hear more of your new adventures and finds... Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi Wayne, welcome to the forum, old habits die hard eh?? prospecting/ treasure hunting/ hunting/gathering , whatever you call it, when it's in your blood it's in your blood, looks like you got yourself (arguably) the cream of the detecting crop there in the 5000, best of luck out there.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down