Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time gets away from me.

3 posters

Go down

time gets away from me. Empty time gets away from me.

Post  ozonegold Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello everyone. just re-introducing myself.

I was on this site a while back and thought" i will make time to check it all out". So after reading alot, went out on the beach at that time and, decided to test my metal detector. minelab Soverein GT, with a tornado coil, 10". Well i found alot of trash. "So i read the book". and kept reading the book. kept tweaking it all over the shop.

I managed to stop alot of trash, yet its the gold coast and, seems alot of people like corona. them dang tops. hmm. anyway, have found money, a mobile phone. i also found something else...

Yep, clear my mind of everything! except me and the detector. The blips, bleeps and, different sounds started to make sense. I was learning.

Forward to today. Yep! work commitments and life in general, and haven't gone out detecting for a fair while.

Time to change that.

Yet the same question I have in my mind is still there. Where's gold come from? ok the ground. no no before that? I just asked this question in general of friends and people now and then. yet no answer. with the exception, perhaps a sun exploded. hmm i digress.

To some it all up, I do like my detector, and i do understand, that the detector nor myself have reached our full potential as yet.

I am looking forward to the next challange my detector and i go through.

kind regards to all Donny.

ozonegold
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

time gets away from me. Empty Re: time gets away from me

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:28 pm

G'day Donny and nice to see you are finally posting... Very Happy Hope to hear more of your adventures...

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

time gets away from me. Empty Re: time gets away from me.

Post  getascripter Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 pm

G'day Donny ... Kate from SA here! Hmmm! Where does gold come from? There are two basic answers to that one ... yep! I've read and read and read and read, too!!

Gold can be created by chemical reaction over the eons ... simply put, salts & metal chemicals perchance combining in a given place .... and 2) during the earth's periodic major creation upheavels liquified metals 'oozing' through the layers, then cooling, and 'Hey, Presto'!! Gold!!!

Yep! We're all still looking for those special spots where the results of all of this are now just sitting there waiting for us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

time gets away from me. Empty where you are

Post  philip.j.thompson Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Mate your location don't muck about coin /relic/ring shoot
honest opinion pirat
regards Phil