Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idea for the 6000

Go down

idea for the 6000 Empty idea for the 6000

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I don't know if it would be possible but: maybe minelab could combine the 5000 with the CTX 3030 in a new detector, run a coil that had both Mono and DD coils in it. They could have the detector switch between systems continuously with full discrimination, conductivity etc. and the advantages of a mono. (maybe).
Sparrowfart. sunny

Back to top Go down

idea for the 6000 Empty Re: idea for the 6000

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm

if u master the mono why would u want the DD.
Not sure what ya idea for a switch is--thought the 5k had enough dials and switched to get down to business.
To flick back to DD would be a step in the wrong direction I would have thought.
Maybe a break-through will come with double decker coils..
The anti-interferance coils maybe what u need to get things smooth again if on the salt or power lines?
I suppose in the west we dont have to worry about discrimination--its hard enough to get a target on some days let alone walk away from it and forever wonder.
If u use a 5000 then everyone should be able to tweak their machine to get it to run smooth, let alone think about the next form of detection.
If they get a breakthrough on mineralisation on mars then its the next plane out of here.
Good luck
Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

idea for the 6000 Empty Re: idea for the 6000

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 pm

True, I guess it wouldn't be for every one'.
Sparrowfart. sunny

Back to top Go down