Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL

2 posters

Go down

Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL Empty Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL

Post  Baggy Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Unfortunately Mt Poole has been closed to ALL prospecting from approx 2 weeks ago I was told today. It is becoming very hard to prospect in the Tibooburra area for all concerned. What with National Parks, Mt Browne and now Mt Poole closed I dread what will happen next. Baggy
Baggy
Baggy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL Empty Re: Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL

Post  mungass Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 am

Baggins there is heaps of other spots to swing, I,m headin back up there in 3 weeks or so and was viewing my jim foster tib gold cd tonite at work,whoops did I say work ..shh shh . relax Max its not that bad. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mungass
mungass
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL Empty RE: Mt Poole/Milparinka CLOSED TO ALL

Post  Baggy Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Mungass, True there is a lot more area but the good ones are going. I was going to swing this weekend up there but it will be raining today (Wednesday) thursday and friday. Wet dirt roads are no fun up this way. Any how have found some nice pieces up there with a lot of help from the local Guru and it is a beautiful slice of Aussie. Hope nothing else is closed in the future. Baggy
Baggy
Baggy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down