Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with my new toy!!!

2 posters

Go down

Happy with my new toy!!! Empty Happy with my new toy!!!

Post  chappo Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Well I took the plunge...many thanks to the "Minister of Finance"...she approved my getting a "White's TDI Pro Oz series"...sadly haven't been able to get anywhere near gold as yet (of course I've only had the detector less than a week)...have been using the beach as a learning tool...first trip there & was wrapped to get 1x$2;1x$1;1x50c & 1x5c...the $2 coin was located at a depth of 450mm...so am more than happy with it's capabilities thus far...bring on the yellow stuff...please. Cool
chappo
chappo
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Happy with my new toy!!! Empty Re: Happy with my new toy!!!

Post  kon61 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Good on ya chappo,well done.I see you've already been bitten by coin fever.For the gold fields,I can recommend (as light weight general purpose coils),either the 14x9 Coiltek Gold Stalker,or the current line of 14x9 Nugget Finder Advantage monos.Superb for both the small and medium size gold at depth.

Cheers kon61.

kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Happy with my new toy!!! Empty Re: Happy with my new toy!!!

Post  chappo Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 am

Cheers for that...have got a Nugget finder 8 x 6 as well as the standard 12....was thinkin the 14 x 9 would compliment the Oz nicely & you've confirmed my thoughts. Still looking for that first piece of yellow stuff though
Ta
chappo
chappo
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down