Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania

4 posters

Go down

Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania Empty Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania

Post  Bellarosa78 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi I'm new to the site and am wondering if anyone knows of a metal /treasure detecting club operating around Devonport Tasmania? I have just bought my first machine and think it would be fun to go out with a group and learn the ways. I appreciate any info Thanks Very Happy

Bellarosa78

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania Empty Re: Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania

Post  philski Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello Bella great timing.

Next Monday the 11th of June 2pm at Mersey Bluff sound shell in Williams St Devonport, next to the Bluff caravan park. We are having Tasmania's first and Most Spectacular Ever "informal" detector and prospector get together with the view of building a Club / Association here in Tas to encourage and help people with an interest in prospecting etc, and hopefully it will give us a voice and representation on a state level. Its a great opportunity to meet like minded people here in Tassie to share ideas and knowledge with, and surprisingly there are a lot of people interested in the NW, cool huh.. If you cant make it on the day. We have a strong presence on this and a few other forums and most people are more than happy to share experiences and help in any way they can.
Hope that helps..
have a fantastic week

Kindest regards
Phillip
philski
philski
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.tas-prospecting.com

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania Empty Tasmanian Prospectors Club

Post  starry Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 pm

As Philski has said its the first one and your more than welcome to come , the more people the better, catch you there

cheers starry Cool
starry
starry
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-08-02

http://tas-prospecting.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting Clubs in Tasmania Empty prospecting buddy tas

Post  kaner Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 pm

looking for someone to go away detecting with. Have good four wheel drive and latest technology. Have a couple years experience
Must be keen and have some experience.

kaner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Back to top Go down