Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ?

2 posters

Go down

New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ? Empty New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ?

Post  aussiedaz Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 am

G'day All,

Well I have the bug, have been reading a fair few posts on this forum recently, very good forum.

I am interested in getting a gold detector - whilst reading a few other posts on the same subject I am still a bit lost.

Was looking at the whites gmt - can get for about $800 new. am looking at detecting in vic fields - will this do as my starter.

My start up budget is on the southern side of $1000

Hoping to get the kids involved (and the missus) - camping and generally having a go

Anyway - looking forward to my adventure

Cheers Daz

aussiedaz
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ? Empty Re: New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ?

Post  Cams 4500 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome Daz. Good luck getting your wife keen unless you buy her a detector as well. Mine thinks it's boring and has no interest. My 9YO is super keen to come oout with me but the youngest isn't. He will probably stay at the caravan park with mum while we go out. It is a good reason to get the family out on hols, even for just a weekend.
Cams 4500
Cams 4500
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ? Empty Re: New Comer - Gday All - is a Whites ok ?

Post  aussiedaz Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Cheers Cams,

Ok - so have paid for the detector - GMT from boys at Dunolly - looking to head out in a few weeks time

cheers daz

aussiedaz
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down