Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie looking for knowledge

Go down

Newbie looking for knowledge Empty Newbie looking for knowledge

Post  Kiwi-Steve Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi , my name is Steve . I'm looking at getting into gold prospecting after hearing my mate's stories and finding his first nugget and am wandering if there is anyone who lives fairly local to me on this forum who is willing to take me out and pass on some of there knowledge and show me some basic skills in gold detecting. I'm willing to pay a fee or pay fuel costs as a gesture of thanks, I live in ringwood Victoria so if there is anyone near me who is willing to pass on their wisdom and show me the basics it will be muchly appreciated. Thankyou

Kiwi-Steve
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for knowledge Empty Re: Newbie looking for knowledge

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi Steve. No doubt someone on this forum will grant you your wish, but in all honesty, your first post, and it's full of leach's Rolling Eyes

Not Cheers at all
Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

welcom mate...this forum is full off great people that will take you out and show you how to hunt for gold. best off luck mate.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Steve.
I am sure there is plenty forum members who would take you for a detecting trip.Also its a good idea to join a detecting club.They have a monthly detecting trips and you can learn from others more experienced members.Also you might find out that you dont like the hobby.
There is a list of the clubs on the first page of the forum.
Do you have any detector?

Good luck.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down