Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eureka gold

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

eureka gold - Page 2 Empty Re: eureka gold

Post  mariner3800 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 am

Hi Trev,

I think you are on the right track by delaying your trip / adventure for a while, as I said it will take you a while to master the detector, slucing and so on and there is no better place than Vic ( close to home ) to do that.

Sound like you are on track with the research so keep that up as it all will pay off. The Forum is having a weekend in May at Laanecoorie which would be a great place to learn some bush craft as I did last year at it so keep your eyes out on the forum.

If you need watch to catch up for a catch let me know or just keep in touch on the forum

Peter
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

eureka gold - Page 2 Empty Re: eureka gold

Post  GREENnuggetCONVERT Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am

mariner3800 wrote:Hi Trev,

I think you are on the right track by delaying your trip / adventure for a while, as I said it will take you a while to master the detector, slucing and so on and there is no better place than Vic ( close to home ) to do that.

Sound like you are on track with the research so keep that up as it all will pay off. The Forum is having a weekend in May at Laanecoorie which would be a great place to learn some bush craft as I did last year at it so keep your eyes out on the forum.

If you need watch to catch up for a catch let me know or just keep in touch on the forum

Peter

G'day peter,
I will definately some time in the weeks or months ahead be able to get over your way for a coffee or beer with you, and have a yack..not possible at this point in time sorry,got too much on with work commitments [ casual on call 24/7 ].so yeah for sure,thanks for the offer..............no doubt theres lots more for me to explore..will keep eyes peeled about that trip you mention as well dont know what i'm doing exactly around that period yet,when time gets closer and it gets mentioned i shall consider doing such..will always post comments and questions i seek answers to in this thread.and others regarding different things....if you feel anything may be worth a mention about what im planning etc etc feel free...
cheers ....Trev...
GREENnuggetCONVERT
GREENnuggetCONVERT
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2