Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ...

3 posters

Go down

Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ... Empty Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ...

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi All ,
Here are a few vids which were taken on a small area we were working . Thanks to Johnny , Mike & Bill for the catch up & introductions ... Hope to do it again soon !!!
This lot came in at 3.34 grams & had alot of fun hunting them down .. Very Happy
Cheers
gully hunter
Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ... Painsw13

Back to top Go down

Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ... Empty Talbot patch videos

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Great detecting there Glen and enjoyed the clips too cheers It was a great day out on a burnt patch in Talbot detecting with fellow forum members Smile gully hunter / Hobo`s gold / and fire1aus.

Now when we arrived there i said that some good gold had come out of this area,and that it is never done until you have searched over it yourself....and many times at that because an area can surprise you if you persist Smile Now some good gold had come off this burnt patch,and in my earlier trips there i had not given it due consideration.I know of others that had pulled multi gram bits off it,but then you really have to sniff out those smaller bits that remain there waiting Smile I did also witness gully hunter digging some very deep targets at around 9 inches for a barely over 0.1g !! great skills there Bro,and it really showed me the importance of having a super quiet threshold with your machine running as chirp free as you can get it Smile

So full credit to gully hunter and HOBO`s gold who sniffed out a nice productive patch where many others had been before...did i say nice productive little patch Laughing Thanks Glen too for those tweaks to my settings as my machine runs a lot quieter,so i can listen to those really faint signals..

PS..I returned to the patch yesterday and got 2 bits for 0.2g. Smile

Cheers Eureka Dreams

Back to top Go down

Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ... Empty Re: Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ...

Post  TheGoldenChild Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Well done guys Smile
TheGoldenChild
TheGoldenChild
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ... Empty Re: Some vids on a small patch around the Talbot area ...

Post  flying kiwi Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:22 pm

nice one mate Very Happy
flying kiwi
flying kiwi
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 pm

great vids fellas .. you got to have a little banter and a laugh when your digging up the colour ..... loved watching them.. cheers
flyspecks
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down