Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays?

3 posters

Go down

Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays? Empty Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

if anyone is interested from or around the Ballarat area in catching up and heading out for a swing at some stage, im free on a sunday or mondays?? msg me or call on 0404424208 cheers matt.

Back to top Go down

Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays? Empty Re: Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays?

Post  nuggetninja69 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Shame you don't live a little closer to Castlemaine, I'm looking for someone to head out with 2
nuggetninja69
nuggetninja69
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays? Empty Heading out

Post  TopsGold Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi Guys,

I head out every couple of weeks, to anywhere from Melb to Bendigo, let me know if you want to catch up for a swing, happy to head out your way!
TopsGold
TopsGold
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays? Empty Re: Ballarat Area looking for someone to head out with either sundays or mondays?

Post  nuggets72 Sun May 27, 2012 5:34 pm

im in bendigo if some one wants ta head out

nuggets72
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down