Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tengraph question

3 posters

Go down

tengraph question Empty tengraph question

Post  big chop Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

another quick question Rolling Eyes what is a ,Mineralisation Zone on tengraph the black colour.
cheers BC santa
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

tengraph question Empty Re: tengraph question

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:26 pm

big chop wrote:another quick question Rolling Eyes what is a ,Mineralisation Zone on tengraph the black colour.
cheers BC santa

The black colour is vacant ground, the blue colour is pending ground, and the green colour is live leases of some description.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  hoolahoopa Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:56 pm

"The black colour is vacant ground"
not technically 100 percent correct davesgold, the black is sometimes freehold ground and without the correct permissions you can be charged with tresspassing. around kalgoorlie and kambalda there is a lot of these particular black sections.
regards
hoolahoopa

p.s.
not trying to stir, just dont want people thinking that all black areas are free for all and getting themselves in the crap.

hoolahoopa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm

thanks guys how do you know if your allowed to go on the vancant land or not and also what is a pending lease is it when someones applied for it because they have found gold if not what is it cheers BC afro
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

tengraph question Empty tengraph question

Post  outbackmining Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

When applying for an exploration licence a block or a maximum of 70 blocks within the mineralisation zones.
A block or a maximum of 200 blocks outside of mineralisation zones.

outbackmining
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://www.outbackmining.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

hoolahoopa wrote:"The black colour is vacant ground"
not technically 100 percent correct davesgold, the black is sometimes freehold ground and without the correct permissions you can be charged with tresspassing. around kalgoorlie and kambalda there is a lot of these particular black sections.
regards
hoolahoopa

p.s.
not trying to stir, just dont want people thinking that all black areas are free for all and getting themselves in the crap.

G'day hoolahoopa

Your right, I should have explained it better, when I refered to black colour as vacant ground, I meant free of mining leases. I was not trying to upset anyone.

As with anywhere, there are other titles that need to be considered, as you say freehold ground where you need the owners permission. Thanks for pointing that out.

Even the pending blue coloured ground could come under the same freehold ground, so you need to check. It's not all pastoral lease.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

mate love ya youtube vids great stuff.
p.s wish i could find a patch like yours hope ya get more.
cheers BC
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down