Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengraph Web

2 posters

Go down

Tengraph Web Empty Tengraph Web

Post  PeterInSa Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Was told that the new Tengraph Web has some useful tools. Logged on, In Internet Explorer ( I am a Chrome user, dropped IE years ago so its foreign) and it does look great, but to say the least I am a rusty Tengraph Online user and TG Web is different. Anybody come across a TG Web version similar to these 3 You Tube TG Online Vids. 2 vids follow the below vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBSRDrtLis

Also 2 and 3 years ago, had permission ( Self and SWMBO) to go on lease'es from a company that has multiple leases, I asked for particular leases. What I would like to do rather than ask for a list of all their leases can I use TG to list the lease numbers owned by the company and I will then come up with a few and ask permission. Of course I did the usual as asked, listed the places we found the yellow stuff, how much and the amount of time spent detecting on the lease.

So the question how to come up with the list on TG Online or TG Web?.

Thanks

Peter

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Tengraph Web Empty Re: Tengraph Web

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 pm

This bloke (The Golden Sandgroper) has a whole series of Youtube videos on Tengraph Web

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSSjPeO6y14

Back to top Go down

Tengraph Web Empty Re: Tengraph Web

Post  Detectist Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:51 pm

Yes you can.

Go to "Search Tools/Advanced Tenement" and select whatever options you need.

Tengraph Web Search10

Hopefully that snip pic link works.
Detectist
Detectist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down