Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER

2 posters

Go down

THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER Empty THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER

Post  jayvee Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 am

Recently we visited maryborough area and the triangle for the first time,we got gold,we found the arears to be extensive,the people friendly,hi tony in dunolly,vic parks very helpful,you guys and gals in vic shure could teach this anti fossicking government and QPWS in QLD. a lesson or 6,thanks vic we will be back,john and val.
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER Empty Re: THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm

G'day John and val, good to hear that you enjoyed your time down in Mexico and got some colour too. I have encountered parks twice now while out bush and they are very helpful and seem to be more interested in if you have found anything Laughing They can see if you are up to no good or not and are friendly, I think you will find that alot of them probably detect/prospect themselves.
Your restrictions in QLD are pretty tough compared to ours, lets just hope that it stays that way ay.

Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER Empty THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE FROM A QUEENSLANDER

Post  jayvee Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Thank you goldstalker,you are a perfect example of the subject matter re my praise and comments in this post,thank you john and val.

[="GoldstalkerGPX"]
G'day John and val, good to hear that you enjoyed your time down in Mexico and got some colour too. I have encountered parks twice now while out bush and they are very helpful and seem to be more interested in if you have found anything Laughing They can see if you are up to no good or not and are friendly, I think you will find that alot of them probably detect/prospect themselves.
Your restrictions in QLD are pretty tough compared to ours, lets just hope that it stays that way ay.

Cheers[/quote]
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down