Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector

+3
GoldstalkerGPX
Goldbait
Acan
7 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Empty The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector

Post  Acan Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 am

Good morning all,

Having a look around in Ebay this morning and came across the ultimate metal detector.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Rangertell-Deluxe-LR-Gold-Metals-Gems-Misc-Detector-/270724017861?pt=AU_Gadgets&hash=item3f0868aec5

The Rangertell 'Deluxe' LR Gold/Metals/Gems/Misc Detector $400 +OFF PRICE!!! / Incl. RT software/probe/120 freqs.

Now I know what you are all saying..... wow $400 off.

Plus it is the Rangertell deluxe - YES the deluxe. I know you have all heard about it.

I like the buttons, I bet you could Epirb with it to save yourself, or change TV channels. Plus you don't even need to worry about what coil to use, as this detector is SO advanced. It does not even nbeed a coil.

PS - you had better order it quick as currently the bid history is , wait for it - Zero, 0, nil, not one bid.

Why isn't anyone bidding????

Have a great day all. The suns is out and no rain. Acan jocolor

Acan
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Empty Re: The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 am

and don`t forget
"...FOR AN OUNCE OF GOLD'S WORTH YOU CAN PURCHASE A TICKET TO YEARS OF HAPPY DETECTION. HURRY. OFFER LIMITED."

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Empty Re: The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 am

affraid

i am so tempted to buy one of these little buggers, but i dont get it, he wants
me to trade my gold for his sh1t.
Now if it was Poop for Poop trading i could afford to buy his whole turnout cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldbait Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:48 am

wow. i want one, where do i sign up.
Goldbait
Goldbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 pm

i'm selling my detector just to get one i think... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:50 pm

stoppsy wrote:i'm selling my detector just to get one i think... lol!

Yeah I reckon, how awesome are they? pirat
I wonder why his previous ebay user name only lasted less than 6 months scratch

There is some really small print on that page, I might have to order his led magnifiing glasses to read that, and I see that he didn't omit the word that he has on his 'fake' cctv camera. Suspect

Oh and if you are a 'dowser' don't by this product it doesn't work for dowsers, it says so in the negative feedback.

Now to check the 'long range' weather forecast.

Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Just as I thought....
The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Bullshit_detector4

Panther

Back to top Go down

Post  goodpawn Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm

There was a secondhand one of these for sale a few week sago on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190508890290&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Considering the price of a new one the 2nd hand ones dont seem to hold their value to well Laughing
goodpawn
goodpawn
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Nature_Pete Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 pm

I couldn't help but google it and found this ...

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/examiner/index.dat

I personally found the "Who is Ranger?" and "conclusion" (towards the bottom of the page) quite interesting.

Nature Pete. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nature_Pete
Nature_Pete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  skysite Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 pm

looks like my calculator from school......should of used a casio might have got a few more sales... Laughing
skysite
skysite
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 pm

ive just had a look at his web site
HE HAS A SUBMARINE FOR SALE

Treasureseekers Ahoy!! Small, lightweight two-man submarine for sale.
Ideal for underwater filming, scientific research, treasuresearch and salvage.
Technical details:
LOA 6.30m.Beam 2.25m.
Height 2.16m
Draft 1.20m.
Dry weight 5 tons
Crew Two (pilot and passenger).
Built 1986
Classification agency Lloyds
Maximum operating depth 200m (600ft)
Test depth (Slingsby Test Chamber) 260m (840ft). Witnessed by Lloyds surveyor.
Collapse depth 600m (1800ft) Max speed 2 knots
Diving endurance Eight hours (with two crew) normal.
Seventy-two hours emergency life support.
PRICE : $350,000

http://www.rangertell.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  skysite Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Panther wrote:Just as I thought....
The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Bullshit_detector4

Panther
Nice one panther we need this on all posts Laughing
skysite
skysite
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Wonder if he would see me a Franchise.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Did you read the bit at the bottom of his web page?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
QUOTE:
Please ignore any opinons, and unusually arrogant references by skeptics to co-developers/scientists/skeptics etc past, present or future from Carl, Sam and/or their aliases re e.g.'Bazza' Blane .These skeptics are known left-handers.These, or ambidextrous users require tuition in many/most cases. This has led to their belief that long range detectors do not work. We are still though selling to these in good faith. Readers are also advised that any negative reports re these locators are written by the same skeptic using different personas and should thus be ignored.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hooo Hooo He He
Panther

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Rangertell metal detector  Empty rangertell info

Post  goldwanted Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi joined up to talk about rangertell , seen it on ebay , thought it looked like a old school project gone wrong , wasnt sure so been looking around for info , this site came straight up , have contacted the guy about this detector and if l can get up grades and if l can pick up item and a phone number he didnt seem to have a problem and sent me his number and address straight to me so want to know if anyone knows for sure its a scam and if anyone knows how they are made , very doubtfull they work so trying to find out info . thanks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

goldwanted

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey m8 ask him if he has a demo one that you can take out and use befor buying.......... Idea that might be a bit of fun to see what he's got to say.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am

Don't waste your money goldwanted.

Back to top Go down