Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???

+2
ivanll
goldfinger
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 am

Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these coils and what the feed back was from the user on the item.????
never heard of them before.

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???

Post  goldfinger Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 am

No i was wondering about them myself. Question

seen them on youtube,the threashod was turned up very loud ,dont know ? confused another youtube showed them with low threashold ,not impressed with the signal ,was just picking uo 20 cent coin at 5 inched in air.

i would wait till someone you know has tried them. Wink

goldfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty Re: Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

these are the coils pennyweight (andrew overton) has been selling, if you do some research on him you may get your answer

Back to top Go down

Post  goldfinger Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 am

I WAS THINKING THEY ARE A BIT DICEY. Wink Wink No

goldfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty Re: Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Thanks for that i will give them a miss. Evil or Very Mad No

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Where is your sense of discovery and exploration pursuits in trying something new ? ?
I've just purchased one, so shall find out of its ability and worth first hand or is that second hand, what the heck make it right hand.

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

ivanll wrote:Where is your sense of discovery and exploration pursuits in trying something new ? ?
I've just purchased one, so shall find out of its ability and worth first hand or is that second hand, what the heck make it right hand.

hope you do well with it....but i've seen pennyweight burn too many people...he won't get anymore of my money
did you notice when you bought the coil he was using the name..bd-dude92
he can't use his own name any more

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 pm

fencejumper wrote:
ivanll wrote:Where is your sense of discovery and exploration pursuits in trying something new ? ?

hope you do well with it....but i've seen pennyweight burn too many people...he won't get anymore of my money
did you notice when you bought the coil he was using the name..bd-dude92
he can't use his own name any more

If it works I'll say so, if it don't I'll say so even louder on more forums.

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 am

Ivan get back to everyone soon as the serious detecting season starts soon. U can feel the coolness in the night air now. The cool weather is on the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Guys, I have also just bought one of these. The 15" X 3" mono. For $100 bucks you dont have to find much to pay it off. Must say I wasnt very impressed with how long it took him to get that .11 grammer in his hand on his you tube footage off his add on ebay. I have found my share of .05 & .06 & plenty of .11 & other sub grammers with my 5" X 10" joey mono & 6" round coiltek mono & nugget finder 12" X 7" mono. I want to try this sucker for its larger sweep area. Nothing adventured nothing gained & for $100 ....what the hell......It wont break the bank.

Happy hunting

JW Smile
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Two more PM coils were just sold on eBay but this time there were more bidders, looks like the ball got rolling after a little forum stirrup.

Ay, fencejumper BD-Dude is Brayden Driscoll in Stawell Vic. address and phone number in the Phonebook.

ivanll

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Stawell is Overton country. Mentioned Ned Kelly and Mention Overton and you have people
showing respect for Ned Kelly. I am surprised he has not won the Stawell Gift the way everyone is chasing him at the moment.

Ivan11 your not his brother by any chance????? aka know as Ivan the Terrible??????

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 am

explorer wrote:Stawell is Overton country. Mentioned Ned Kelly and Mention Overton and you have people
showing respect for Ned Kelly. I am surprised he has not won the Stawell Gift the way everyone is chasing him at the moment.

Ivan11 your not his brother by any chance????? aka know as Ivan the Terrible??????

Sorry to disappoint you "explorer"

My name was given to me by my parents and yes they are marrier, so I have no need to hide under a phony name or alias. cheers

ivanll

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty COIL

Post  goldfinger Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm

ivanll

HAVE YOU TRIED THE COIL YET?

GOLDFINGER

Last edited by goldfinger on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

goldfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Goldfinger to be honest no i have not tried one of the coils. But if the guy that is selling them is who i think it maybe i wil not go near one tell i get a fair bit of good feedback on them.

Sticking to the Coiltek/ Nuggetfinder/ Minelabs coils for the time being!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty coil

Post  goldfinger Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 pm

hi explorer,
i put wring name on reply sorry

goldfinger

goldfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 am

goldfinger wrote:ivanll

HAVE YOU TRIED THE COIL YET?

GOLDFINGER

I've tested all the coils received and done some beach work.

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldfinger Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Well ivanll,
Whats the verdict .GOOD OR BAD.

.........................goldfinger

goldfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rov Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 am

Ivanll,will get all the performance coils he requires,direct from R&d.if he requires more,no problem!
Rov
Rov
Rov
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:16 pm

MMMmmmm.....I am still waiting for my coil to turn up. Paid for it weeks ago. MMMM....Not too impressed Evil or Very Mad

JW
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 pm

My eBay purchased 17x8" shrub coil went back via the makers to have a cable upgrade before it was forwarded to me.
Changing of the cable was a decision made by the PM Guys mainly because a better one had become available.
While the coil was there I asked politely if they could make the new cable 6ft long instead of the usual shorter 5ft one,
a simple ask and the cable was extended as per request, no problem.

It's an interesting coil to use and work with due to its shape, see YouTube for a demo.
Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  PM_17X8MonoShrubCoil
Pictures are mainly here to show the ones who are just wondering if the PM coils exist,
it's also proof that an eBay purchase from bd_dude92 in Stawell Vic. have been completed.
ivanll

Last edited by ivanll on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok.....So how did it perform?? I didnt notice any mention of gold found or its performance. Still waiting for mine.

Regards

JW Smile
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty Pulsematecoils commisioning New Vac Former Machine

Post  Rov Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 am

Hi,there has been some delays in new coil sales an despatch due to Commissioning of a new Vac former machine for new coil shells.local here in Oz an not overseas manufacture.this is to control all Local content for our coils and local employment and developments.
hope this dispell some myth that everything is not local,and there is good cause for delay to our many customer,old and new.
JW Ive sent a PM to you,please read, your concerns are important.
Regards Rick (rov)
Rov
Rov
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 am

Hi Rick, Thank you for the update. I have PM'd you back.

Cheers

JW Smile
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Pulse-mate Mono coils???  Empty pulsemate coils

Post  evan2010 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Gday I have'nt tried any as yet but Rov has kindly offered me the use of an 18x14" coil over the winter season. So if it arrives before I leave next month I'll take it with me and will do some comparisons against a 17" Nf advantage over different ground types and undug targets with the 4500 in various timings. This atleast Should give a rough idea of its sensistivity and depth capabilities when tested up against a proven gold finder in the 17" nf ?? Cheers evan
evan2010
evan2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  redovoo Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 am

fencejumper wrote:these are the coils pennyweight (andrew overton) has been selling, if you do some research on him you may get your answer
Hi All
I am writing from Mongolia.My English ti is bad.The Overtons (Rick Overton,Andrew Overton and Graig)are thief............ You cannot trust them.I am ordered last year many PM coils and I am paid AU$3992.This guy Rick Overton don't want back send my money.Please help me .How get back my money?

redovoo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down