Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help.

2 posters

Go down

alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help. Empty alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help.

Post  scruffy_hair86 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey just wondering if someone could please help me out. Im trying to get a copy of the plans and ideas on making a sluice, highbanker and drywahser and apparently http://alluvialgprospectors.proboards.com/index.cgi has some good info, I only have a hotmail (E-mail) account and was denied an account in their forum, so If someone out there has an account with them I would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy of any of the available plans that they have to share.

Great and thanks for your time
scruffy_hair86
scruffy_hair86
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help. Empty Re: alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help.

Post  Fly_Dirt Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi Scruffy,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers
Mrs Fly
Fly_Dirt
Fly_Dirt
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help. Empty Re: alluvialgprospectors sluice/highbanker plans. Need help.

Post  scruffy_hair86 Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks very much for your help and time.

A big cheers to Mrs Fly

cheers cheers cheers cheers
scruffy_hair86
scruffy_hair86
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm

these are a very detailed set of plans to make a Banjo hope they are of help and of course they are available in this forum -- any thing you need is held in the panning and sluicing page cheers

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t3854-updated-banjo-highbanker-plans

Back to top Go down