Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch

Go down

Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch Empty Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

As per the title, the battery seems to die at around 3pm, if I do not charge up the battery over lunch, do this and it last the day out. Have not tried it on headphones, but because they could take less power may well last the day out.

In 2011 will look at the B&Z enhancer/Speaker combo, mainly so I do not get the start up sound. Does this combo use the 4500 ML battery as well?

Peter

Back to top Go down

Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch Empty Re: Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Pete.
The BZ plugs into the battery and then the speaker in the BZ
The BZ has its own 3AAA batteries

Back to top Go down

Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch Empty Re: Running a Speaker, Battery needs a Top up over lunch

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanks MT
With the BZ Twin speaker set up where do you put the second speaker. I use a JP? Tan backpack similar to those on the 2000 up, have one speaker on the right side of the cross chest strap and the CB on the other, buckle in between.

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi again Pete,
I have a camelbak and have one on each shoulder pointing right into my ears.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Peter

Your battery sounds a bit dicky, i run the external speaker as well on the 45 & 5000 and can start at 9am and
detect until dark without running out of power, end of day power sits around 7.5 volts, i'm using mid to lge coils too.

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down