Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPX5000 and Nuggetfinder Coil

+9
sandy2010
gim
kevlorraine2
monkey
Narrawa
mulgadansa
Alan WA
nero_design
nfinder
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GPX5000 and Nuggetfinder Coil - Page 2 Empty Re: GPX5000 and Nuggetfinder Coil

Post  twobit Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 am

Dunno the plug i could reach was in the back of the control box and not at the back of my battery pack.

Was easier to unscrew it from control box. The original curly cord was faulty a small kink at the insert point this was the 2nd one along with the 2nd Battery.
Actually my first post on here with the gpx 5000 shows all the troubles I had even got help from pete along with many other people. It was just a random post mate if that is what your getting at ive been having trouble with the detector for a while now sorry HAD trouble with that particular detector. Now had I been a bit nasty i could of put that thing on ebay and just pass it off to some unsuspecting person now what sort of bloke would that make me?

I did the right thing and I still havent recieved my original battery back from when i sent it away approx 9 weeks or so ago......
My PC shop has the best quality assurance man can have , if the PC doest work out of the box or somethings wrong with it out the back door it goes onto the cement at the rear of my shop much to the dismay of my techs. I dont have time for faulty plastic electronics but i do have a very large insurance premium but thats the price i pay for having the attitude towards equipment that doesnt work. Not convinced? Drive up to Gundy and ask anyone who works for me also take a detector and swing around the rear of the shop to find hundres of crappy screwdrivers made from "china Steel" mobile phones "blue tick approved" <yeah my *ss, 3g cards, ect ect.

Just out of a thought , try and buy a HP laptop tommorrow and you will find they dont sell them anymore , why not u ask? Because the returns are almost 100 percent actually to be accurate its 97 out of every 100 are returned. Now if someone brought 2 @ 3 grand (high model) and one keeps on dying over and over would you keep it ?

not me... it would taste cement

Cheers
Twobit < nickname from fire service , if it didnt work it would end up in two bits.

twobit
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2