Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble.

2 posters

Go down

My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble. Empty My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble.

Post  jet clean Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:43 am

My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble. 35238010
My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble. 35591310

jet clean
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-08-15

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble. Empty Re: My friends sdc hammered this area for hours , the old 45&14 elite got the goods in 10 minutes ,if the coin was a snake he would of been in trouble.

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:38 pm

The variables ascociated with this game of metal detecting for gold, are not only vast & numerous, but can change with each passing day, detector/coil timings & or ground conditions, but well done to you jet clean. Coming back home with some form of colour, is better than coming back home with no colour at all. cheers

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down