Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a good day out.

4 posters

Go down

It was a good day out. Empty It was a good day out.

Post  Axtyr Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:56 pm

G'day everyone.

Well I had a good out day yesterday but I can’t say the same thing for Bob. When I arrived he was already detecting and I couldn’t find him so I just went to an area I had been before. I dug a couple of deep holes to locate an old lock and a button. A few metres away I got my first piece, a large rock with a speck of gold showing.  I cracked it open this morning and it had a piece 0.55 gram.
It was a good day out. 6pHFQm4   It was a good day out. 06q4GVp

I then moved back to where I had detected on my last visit. I managed 3 more pieces during the rest of the day. These weighed in at 0.14 gram, 0.47 gram and 0.51 gram.
It was a good day out. PujrPyp

1.67 gram all up and I went home happy. The march flies are really becoming abundant now so repellant is a must.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

geof_junk, Detectist, hapalogh, hiluxer and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

It was a good day out. Empty Re: It was a good day out.

Post  Kon61gold Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:05 pm

Nice going, well done Axtyr cheers Speaking of march flies, they seem to be bigger/larger in size this year in. Shocked affraid

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It was a good day out. Empty Re: It was a good day out.

Post  moredeep Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:21 pm

well done Axtyr, a nice tally indeed cheers

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

It was a good day out. Empty the pictures look very nice

Post  surge66 Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 am

Axtyr wrote:G'day everyone.

Well I had a good out day yesterday but I can’t say the same thing for Bob. When I arrived he was already detecting and I couldn’t find him so I just went to an area I had been before. I dug a couple of deep holes to locate an old lock and a button. A few metres away I got my first piece, a large rock with a speck of gold showing.  I cracked it open this morning and it had a piece 0.55 gram.
It was a good day out. 6pHFQm4   It was a good day out. 06q4GVp

I then moved back to where I had detected on my last visit. I managed 3 more pieces during the rest of the day. These weighed in at 0.14 gram, 0.47 gram and 0.51 gram.
It was a good day out. PujrPyp

1.67 gram all up and I went home happy. The march flies are really becoming abundant now so repellant is a must.

Regards Axtyr.

surge66
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2023-03-31

Back to top Go down