Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Sightings In decline.

4 posters

Go down

UFO Sightings In decline. Empty UFO Sightings In decline.

Post  adrian ss Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:57 pm

UFO sightings have declined dramatically during the past 10 years or so; Why is that the case?
     The decline that began around 2014 is so great that most ufo groups and magazines have folded.
Maybe there is so much bs in the world today that nobody cares anymore.....Glowing light in the sky?...Chinese rocket casing, Dumped rocket fuel tank, Flying saucer from Mars?? who the hell knows and who cares?
    No Alien space technology here. We are still flying around in fossil fuel burning fire breathing dragons of the sky and our car engines  have not changed in principal since the T model ford........Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

UFO Sightings In decline. Empty Re: UFO Sightings In decline.

Post  moredeep Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:54 pm

Maybe the aliens have done a U turn and speed away because the human race is such a basket case affraid affraid affraid affraid
Have a safe and enjoyable Easter everyone.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2018-05-23

adrian ss likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:34 pm

Cheers mate. Have a great Easter. Q11
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:48 am

UFO Sightings In decline. Ea10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:04 pm

adrian ss wrote:UFO sightings have declined dramatically during the past 10 years or so; Why is that the case?
     The decline that began around 2014 is so great that most ufo groups and magazines have folded.
Maybe there is so much bs in the world today that nobody cares anymore.....Glowing light in the sky?...Chinese rocket casing, Dumped rocket fuel tank, Flying saucer from Mars?? who the hell knows and who cares?
    No Alien space technology here. We are still flying around in fossil fuel burning fire breathing dragons of the sky and our car engines  have not changed in principal since the T model ford........Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Rolling Eyes

UFO Sightings In decline. Gw10

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkear Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:26 am

Its the phones.
Just about everyone now has a phone on them and the cameras in them have become so good now that it is almost impossible to take a fuzzy, blurred image of a UFO without having the great ability to fake one like I can.
I would challenge anyone to tell the difference between this and a real photo of a UFO.

UFO Sightings In decline. Seen_t10
hawkear
hawkear
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2015-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:07 am

Here's a real one. lol! lol!

UFO Sightings In decline. Witch11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:21 pm

The reason UFO sightings are in decline Adrian, is because there is no immediate threat of nuclear war. Watch the increase of UFO sightings the moment countries who posses such weapons of mass destruction, prepare themselves to launch one. Shocked

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Yer gotta wonder what it was that good ole Ezekiel saw so long ago?? Sounds like a good dose of magic mushrooms Aye??
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%201&version=NKJV
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:54 pm

[ezekiel ] Appears to be an over dose of magic mushrooms Adrian? Laughing Laughing
He certainly went into a lot of detail, makes one wonder Question
Me, I'm a firm believer in eckythump  Q35  Q35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yp4C5-d4nU

cheers   moredeep

Last edited by moredeep on Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:01 pm

My comp will not let me look at that link.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:41 pm

Oh, Ezekiel (prophet of old) a man of deep faith & great imagination, but he were warned, not to eat from those magic mushrooms. Shocked  Q35  
Adrian, a couple of those magic mushrooms & no need permission from your computer, that link will open up by itself  Laughing

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun May 01, 2022 5:18 pm

hawkear wrote:Its the phones.
Just about everyone now has a phone on them and the cameras in them have become so good now that it is almost impossible to take a fuzzy, blurred image of a UFO without having the great ability to fake one like I can.
I would challenge anyone to tell the difference between this and a real photo of a UFO.

UFO Sightings In decline. Seen_t10

Many UFO sightings and pics are nothing more than lights moving across the night sky that are visible for just a second or three.
    Like these two this morning. How would you ID them accurately.

UFO Sightings In decline. Rscn3922
UFO Sightings In decline. Rscn3923
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkear Sun May 01, 2022 5:27 pm

Maybe Zeus (Jupiter) is making advances towards his lover Venus.
hawkear
hawkear
Contributor
Contributor

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun May 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Maybe, but without any information other than the photo being handed to you there is no way to find out what those lights are and that is often all that is available to a UFO investigator.

Have a crack at this one?

The photographer claimed that there were balls of light flying up out of the ground??
UFO Sightings In decline. Ufo_0210

Or maybe this one. I have a series of 27 pics of these lights moving slowly across the early morning night sky. They changed formation and took approx 8 minutes to move from directly overhead from the South to disappear low in the Northern sky.
UFO Sightings In decline. Dscf0010
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkear Sun May 01, 2022 7:59 pm

adrian ss wrote:Maybe, but without any information other than the photo being handed to you there is no way to find out what those lights are and that is often all that is available to a UFO investigator
Agreed but then no information has been provided with the photo. Things like what time of day, what direction, were they moving etc?
Examination of the images reveals no defined structure so they would suggest a bright but very distant object such as a planet or bright star.
Despite popular belief some of the brighter stars and planets can be easily seen during daylight hours if you know where to look. In the morning and evening they are even more visible and attention gathering compared to other fainter and invisible celestial objects that will only appear during full darkness.
There is a major conjunction of Venus and Jupiter occurring at present so that would be my thoughts.
A bit pissed off that clouds down our way have prevented getting a good view of the rare event.
Image of Jupiter and Venus.

UFO Sightings In decline. Jupite11
hawkear
hawkear
Contributor
Contributor

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkear Sun May 01, 2022 8:39 pm

adrian ss wrote:Maybe, but without any information other than the photo being handed to you there is no way to find out what those lights are and that is often all that is available to a UFO investigator.

Have a crack at this one?

The photographer claimed that there were balls of light flying up out of the ground??
UFO Sightings In decline. Ufo_0210

Or maybe this one. I have a series of 27 pics of these lights moving slowly across the early morning night sky. They changed formation and took approx 8 minutes to move from directly overhead from the South to disappear low in the Northern sky.
UFO Sightings In decline. Dscf0010
I'll pass on the last as really don't have enough information there to make any suggestions.
I will however have a crack at the first one regarding alleged balls of lightning flying out of the ground. 
It looks very much like a case of camera lens light flare. This occurs when a bright source of light hits a lens at an oblique angle (out of sight).
and causes a flare streak across an image. When the camera is moved in the direction of the flare so too will the flare appear to move. Here is an example 
UFO Sightings In decline. Landsc10
hawkear
hawkear
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon May 02, 2022 7:12 am

I agree that I could have provided additional information re those pics but I am not going too.So there!
The balls of light however caused by the sun shining on falling snow flakes close to the camera. Rolling Eyes Wide open lens and slow shutter speed. If you look carefully you will see several more of those flakes.
The lights across the night sky are still a mystery. They did respond well to some photo enhancing techniques which only made them more of a mystery. Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down