Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prospecting Australia dramatic changes - WARNING

+9
xmas tree
Cranky Emu
adrian ss
davsgold
hiluxer
mbasko
Reg Wilson
rockhunter62
PeterInSa
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prospecting Australia dramatic changes - WARNING - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Australia dramatic changes - WARNING

Post  Heatho Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:57 am

G'day everyone,

Just thought I'd drop in let you guys know that PA has been sold, to whom, I have no idea.

I have asked the guy who now admins the site who the owner is and he says he works as a contractor and does not know who owns it now.

There doesn't seem to be anything dodgy going on there, I've run multiple scans of my own PC, there seems to be no malware or viruses coming from the site that I'm aware of.

Anyway, just wanted to let any dual members know that it is most likelt safe.

Anyway, if I drop in again I won't be mentioning any other sites out of respect for the owner/admin here.

Cheers
Heatho

Heatho

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-03-23

hiluxer and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Prospecting Australia dramatic changes - WARNING - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Australia dramatic changes - WARNING

Post  Kon61gold Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:23 am

Thanks for the update Heatho

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AU_Toe Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:59 am

G'Day Heatho

Did you notice in my previous these details

Tech Contact Name: KEITH UBBEN
Tech Contact Email: DOMAINS@GROUPBUILDER.COM

Heatho wrote:he says he works as a contractor and does not know who owns it now.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the 'contractor' thinks we are a bunch of dumb aussies !!!

From looking at these whois DB entries 4 20+ years I would say the Tech Contact is the 'owner'

Often people will have admin as a Law firms / Acct. practice - they are the ones that pay, not own

We could do a Podcast with Kon, but he doesn't have his own domain YET so he hasn't had the experience of setting up a whois entry for his forum Smile

Check GROUPBUILDER.COM it says they buy forums as part of their business !!!

I really doubt that a contractor doesn't know who is paying him Smile

Just my 2cs

HTH
AU_Toe
AU_Toe
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2014-02-09

http://ozgold.itis.nu/

AU_Toe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:02 am

G'day gents

My apologies gents, but I can't afford to have PA's problems/issues continue to come up on here for debate.
PA's past or present issues, together with their owners, are PA's & PA's alone. This forum has nothing to do with the PA forum, nor its past or present owners.
This is why I'm locking this thread up, for I can see it getting out of hand & spiralling out of control.

Management. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

ivanll, AU_Toe and Cranky Emu like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2