Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please send this video link to all politicians! We must start using the aspiration method for all IM covid shots!!

4 posters

Go down

Please send this video  link to all politicians! We must start using the  aspiration method for all IM covid shots!! Empty Please send this video link to all politicians! We must start using the aspiration method for all IM covid shots!!

Post  planetcare Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:17 am

Please send to politicians

I personally believe that many of most serious adverse vaccine effects in some people are due to some of the vaccine being injected into blood vessels.The vaccines are only designed to be injected IM.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2019-09-27

davsgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Please send this video  link to all politicians! We must start using the  aspiration method for all IM covid shots!! Empty Re: Please send this video link to all politicians! We must start using the aspiration method for all IM covid shots!!

Post  davsgold Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:53 pm

I was saying this a month or more ago when Dr John Campbell first put out that youtube video, I don't know why it has taken so long for you and others to take notice.

there are 3 types of injections

1: subcutaneous (under the skin)

2: intra muscular (in the muscle)

3: Intravenous (into a vein)

the covid vaccine is into the muscle and should not be directly into the blood stream, and the only way to tell is the old fashion way of aspiration

Thankyou planet care, we are in agreement on this Very Happy
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Please send this video  link to all politicians! We must start using the  aspiration method for all IM covid shots!! Empty Re: Please send this video link to all politicians! We must start using the aspiration method for all IM covid shots!!

Post  moredeep Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:52 pm

I asked the person doing my booster to aspirate and they refused, stating that it's a time and money thing.
If they draw back blood that means a new needle and more time to prepare a new one plus they said that this technique was not taught anymore???
How times have changed, if anyone knows someone studying to be a nurse it would be interesting to find out.

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:48 pm

G'day gents

Having had all 3 vaccine doses, I would like to add my own experiences here, of what I experienced during each vaccination.
BTW, I felt bugger all when being jabbed by all three different nurses. I tell ya, a mosquito would have given me more pain, than what I felt from the covid-19 vaccine needle itself. Smile
Straight in went my first shot & vaccine pumped in without aspirating syringe & upon removal no blood were drawn, so I figured all went good & according to plan.
Same procedure with my second vaccine shot (again without aspirating the syringe) but this time round, a little blood started dripping down my arm from the injected site upon removal of syringe.
Now what could anyone say or do under such circumstance, for the excess drip of blood were immediately wiped clean with a new clean swab of ? before applying a band aid over the injected site, stopping any further bleeding.
The third shot, same as the first with no blood being drawn nor having any repercussions, side effects or health issues whatsoever, during or or after the injection. No aspirating of the syringe were performed on any 3 of the shots given.
Where or in what did the second vaccine shot go to or into during vaccination, unfortunately I will never know,  V19  but can honestly say (less a bit of pain on the upper arm of injected site, which completely went away 2 or 3 days latter) I experienced next to nothing in terms of any side effects.
Call us lucky if you will, for the same can be said for my wife & rest of family, but, It is very unfortunate the same cannot be said for everyone.
Either way, its a risk we all take, as well as make, of having or not having the vaccine.

Kon  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:59 pm

moredeep wrote:I asked the person doing my booster to aspirate and they refused, stating that it's a time and money thing.
If they draw back blood that means a new needle and more time to prepare a new one plus they said that this technique was not taught anymore???
How times have changed, if anyone knows someone studying to be a nurse it would be interesting to find out.

cheers   moredeep

Well just say it's my life and I want it done like I ask, or walk out and find one that will do as you ask.

This may be old fashion way of doing it but if they are finding out it is the cause of the sever side affects and even deaths then they should be doing it the whay you want done.

To say it all about money and time is an insult and I would walk out just for that reason alone.
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:12 pm

davsgold wrote:
moredeep wrote:I asked the person doing my booster to aspirate and they refused, stating that it's a time and money thing.

cheers   moredeep

Well just say it's my life and I want it done like I ask, or walk out and find one that will do as you ask.

This may be old fashion way of doing it but if they are finding out it is the cause of the sever side affects and even deaths then they should be doing it the whay you want done.

To say it all about money and time is an insult and I would walk out just for that reason alone.

When i had my booster i insisted on it being done by aspiration. This was no problem as it was done by an older nurse. The argument about time and money its just B/S because going into a blood vessel IM should be a fairly rare event. In my opinion at least some of the most severe adverse effects could be explained by inadvertent injection into blood vessels.The vaccines were never designed to be injected IV and certainly were never clinically tested IV to the best of my knowledge.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

davsgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:22 pm

exactly, and if you don't like your mechanic take your care to a different one, same with your life, and at least people are getting told about this so they have the opportunity to ask for it to be aspirated so it can possibly reduce the risk of sever side effects
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:39 pm

davsgold wrote:exactly, and if you don't like your mechanic take your care to a different one, same with your life, and at least people are getting told about this so they have the opportunity to ask for it to be aspirated so it can possibly reduce the risk of sever side effects

Here is an interesting read together with some more references.
Inadvertent injection of COVID-19 vaccine into deltoid muscle vasculature may result in vaccine distribution to distance tissues and consequent adverse reactions
https://pmj.bmj.com/content/early/2021/10/06/postgradmedj-2021-141119

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:53 pm

reading through that link is certainly good enough reason to ask for, no demand the injection be done with the aspiration method, or walk out.

"It was, therefore, cautioned that intramuscular injection of vaccine should be done with aspiration technique to avoid inadvertent vaccine administration into deltoid muscle vasculature that may lead to vaccine distribution to distance tissues which increases the risk of developing severe adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines. Poor injection technique may also cause a direct injury to the axillary nerves adjacent to the injection site in deltoid muscle that may lead to peripheral neuropathy. The consequent vaccine transfection and translation in the nerves may spur an immune response against nerve cells potentially cuasing an autoimmune nerve damage, for instance Guillain-Barré syndrome. All COVID vaccinators should be made aware of potential complications of poor injection technique; competency-based assessments may be considered for all vaccinators to improve COVID vaccine safety."
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down