Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining

+3
PeterInSa
mbasko
Axtyr
7 posters

Go down

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining Empty Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining

Post  Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining 11684110

Here it is- The first & most important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining in Australia!
We need this to fight government depts. and selfish groups who want to ban us from enjoying life on ALL Australian Goldfields.
Share, tag a mate.
Lets show how much value we give to the economy!
Bonus - WIN an EQUINOX800 or Gold Monster Detector!

This not only open to PMAV members. But PMAV members will be receiving an email from us with a link to the survey OR click link below and register to get the survey sent to you!
*You must complete all questions and yes a lot of it is your costs for prospecting- but those are the most important parts, so please complete.
** All entries are confidential and name and address are solely for the competition.
*** Survey is conducted by independent market research company BDO Pty Ltd.
**** Entries close Friday 21 August 2020. T&C in survey.

https://actionsurveys.com.au/index.php/336687?lang=en

Wombat  Wink

Back to top Go down

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining Empty Re: Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining

Post  Axtyr Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Is it just me????

This is the second time I've tried this survey and once I put in my details and click on SUBMIT it says my "survey responses have been recorded". I haven't answered any questions. Am I going to receive an email to the survey.

Regards Axtyr.

Last edited by Axtyr on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information.)

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining Empty Re: Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining

Post  Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 pm

G’day Axtyr,

That’s the same message I got from them when I sent my details to them. I think they will be sending the survey via email when they are back on their computer probably Monday.

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  mbasko Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:55 pm

The link above is to register for the survey.
They'll send you an email with a link to the survey proper - took about 1 day last week (weekday). So I'd probably expect it sometime Monday or Tuesday?

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:51 am

Guys the link is only so they then can send you the survey. I don't know how big the survey is or exactly what it will entail. But please do the survey anyway as it is most important, so we can at least try and keep our goldfields open. If not we could lose some of, or all of, the gold prospecting grounds that we know of.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Yes, I received this Survey from Nhu Tran, wondered if it was a scam, rang up Minelab to confirm, Receptionist did not know, eventually got onto someone in Marketing who confirmed it was OK.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  4rd Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:30 pm

registered...
4rd
4rd
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hugh62 Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Wombat wrote: Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining 11684110

Here it is- The first & most important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining in Australia!
We need this to fight government depts. and selfish groups who want to ban us from enjoying life on ALL Australian Goldfields.
Share, tag a mate.
Lets show how much value we give to the economy!
Bonus - WIN an EQUINOX800 or Gold Monster Detector!

This not only open to PMAV members. But PMAV members will be receiving an email from us with a link to the survey OR click link below and register to get the survey sent to you!
*You must complete all questions and yes a lot of it is your costs for prospecting- but those are the most important parts, so please complete.
** All entries are confidential and name and address are solely for the competition.
*** Survey is conducted by independent market research company BDO Pty Ltd.
**** Entries close Friday 21 August 2020. T&C in survey.

https://actionsurveys.com.au/index.php/336687?lang=en

Wombat  Wink

Good on ya Wombat  for putting this up ,i think any mug that doesnt fill this in doesnt deserve to swing a detector . I have regersted for the survey ,4 days ago but still havent been sent any thing ,i guess its still coming .Bill the only commentary i might make on this survey ,is that i dont always trust these survey market research crowds ,from previous experience , from how they set up the surveys ,compile & interept the info ,to quite simple things ,like not having a commentary section ,any way i guess i'll soon find out ,thanks again .
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Important survey into Prospecting and small scale mining Empty important survey into prospecting and small scale mining

Post  tassie gold Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Done the survey online tonight,its fairly straight forward and takes about 20 minutes to complete
Already own an Equinox 800 but am entered in the draw to win one or a Goldmonster so im pleased to enter the survey
Both are excellent detectors so you have no reason to not enter this................thanks Mark

tassie gold
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Laughing

Last edited by davsgold on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:02 pm

Laughing

Last edited by davsgold on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:06 am

I must admit that I thought it was a data gathering scam and hit delete. I still have not changed my mind. Put up some sort of proof that it is legit.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down